No Way Home “I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." - Tom Holland as Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
f13ef4118c3650913dec50b61f41b26b.jpg

Tom Holland returns as the Web-Slinger in the third installment of Jon Watt's Home Trilogy in "Spider-Man: No Way Home." This will mark Holland's six appearances as Spider-Man (Peter Parker) in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since his debut back in "Captain America: Civil War ".

Really hope he gets some meaty stuff to work with this time around, what with Peter being on the run and potentially crossing dimensions with Ned and Michelle.

Last edited:
Happy 25th birthday to our MCU Spider-Man! I remember first seeing him in The Impossible and thinking how great his acting was in it.

Tom Holland provides the voice for Avengers Campus (Spider-Man) and he's featured prominently in W.E.B. with video clips as Peter Parker. There's also a tie-in comic series to promote the new landmark
clean (2).jpg

Last edited:
I really hope they ditch those black armband things. Never liked them from Day One.

The suit always looks overly designed. And yet for all those additional extras, you still can't see the webbing clearly enough.

I hope He gets a much better movie, so that we can see some great acting and action. I'm confident it will be the case, specially with the other Spideys around.

After seeing the trailer, I think this is the first movie in his MCU history so far that will dive deep into Peter's dilemmas balancing his life as himself and Spider-Man.

After seeing the trailer, I think this is the first movie in his MCU history so far that will dive deep into Peter's dilemmas balancing his life as himself and Spider-Man.

agreed which is why suspect that the other two spiders are going to be very insightful in offering him guidance.

Oh we know what lies below the tip, Tom. :hehe:

I hope this film is a big game changer for Peter and leads him to being more independent if we continue with a Spiderman 4.

I hope this film is a big game changer for Peter and leads him to being more independent if we continue with a Spiderman 4.
Keep some Stark/lose some. I'm hoping that the other two show him what you can be just as Spidey and it will harken back to if you're nothing without the suit you shouldn't have it business.

On the right, an outfit from the Spider-Man Lotus fanfilm. Holland's outfit is so flat by comparison.

spider-man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"