Playstation Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 3

They better make Black Cat playable in the DLC. In the mission and out in the open... please!

Check out this vid of a man-child beating Spiderman PS4 dressed in a child's Spiderman costume while dangling from a DIY spiderweb -

I honestly hated playing as Catwoman. It was jarring to go from being Batman and being able to glide everywhere to Catwoman and you had to stick to the street level. I imagine it would be similar going from swinging like Spider-Man to running around.

I honestly hated playing as Catwoman. It was jarring to go from being Batman and being able to glide everywhere to Catwoman and you had to stick to the street level. I imagine it would be similar going from swinging like Spider-Man to running around.
Not really. She has a grapple rope and it seems like she’ll be swinging around like she did in the comics based on the teaser. It’s also how she moved around in the Spider-Man 2 Game too. You should complain about playing as MJ/Miles though if you want to complain about being stuck on the ground.

6g0fbdtokqk11.jpg

Well I only have 1 Sable Outpost and 10 crimes to stop and I'll have 100% completion of all sectors.

For those that have finished the story, how active is the city afterwards?

Is there enough random crimes to keep it interesting?

As much as I hate to admit it, the random crimes get old pretty fast, to be honest. I'm still playing, because of the webswinging & photo mode, but I got to the point where I really don't want to get sick of his finishers, so my loadout is set up to make focus build as slow as possible.

I really hope the DLCs add more things to do in the open-world, post story(ies).

I will add, post-story is better than Arkham. At least they give you reasons to beat up thugs. In Arkham, I started feeling like a bully. :funny:

I will add, post-story is better than Arkham. At least they give you reasons to beat up thugs. In Arkham, I started feeling like a bully. :funny:
What's the reason there? In Arkham I specifically picked people who wanted to hurt Bruce Wayne or rob his house, or rob a hospital. I have my time walking between some without attacking, but counter when attacked.

Yeah, some new random crimes would be nice with the DLC, I'd also like them to make the Prisoner/Demon random crimes appear now and then after you've 100 percented all districts, just to put some more variety in.

I beat the Blackcat and Taskmaster missions today as well as the Screwball challenge, and seem to have done everything bar the pigeons, student finder and backpack collections, yet I'm still only at 79%. :confused:

What's the reason there? In Arkham I specifically picked people who wanted to hurt Bruce Wayne or rob his house, or rob a hospital. I have my time walking between some without attacking, but counter when attacked.

I guess I only remember Arkham Knight. Thugs are just walking around in that game, post story. I stalk them, jump in front of them to trigger them, jump on top of their hood to plant explosives, make them chase me into an alley then just beat the heck out of them. I felt like I was the villain.

Is it just me, or is the 'web pull' move in combat pretty much useless? It only pulls enemies a couple feet, and just slows me down in the middle of a fight. I hope they modify it in the next game so that it can pull enemies a larger distance.

Hold square right after.

Any word on the sales of this game so far?
here's what I have for you

11102.jpg

3 days ago
Creative Director For MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN, Bryan Intihar, On Whether We'll See A Sequel Or Not
Many dedicated players have already completed Marvel's Spider-Man and have been wondering whether the game will be getting a sequel. The game's Creative Director shares some information about that.Read more

11156.jpg

17 hours ago
Sony And Marvel Set A Guinness Record With Hundreds Of SPIDER-MAN
They amount of excitement players have for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man is visible from miles away. Hundreds of people dressed as Spider-Man got together to break a Guiness Record.Read more

11158.jpg

3 hours ago
Breaking Down Everything We (Might) See In Insomniac's SPIDER-MAN Sequel
Spider-Man is breaking records and earning the acclaim of fans and critics alike and so we're now taking a look at all the possible directions that the yet to be announced sequel could head in. Check it out!Read more

11141.jpg

1 day ago
MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN Creative Director Explains Why The Black Symbiote Suit Didn't Feature In The Game

Marvel's Spider-Man creative director Bryan Intihar recently discussed why the notably missing black-symbiote-suit wasn't one of the game's optional outfits. Hit the jump to see what he had to say...Read more

19 hours ago
Watch As Creative Director For MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN Unboxes The Game's Limited Edition PS4 Pro
Watch as Marvel's Spider-Man Creative Director, Bryan Intihar, unboxes that hot red, and beautiful Limited Edition PS4 Pro; in new video that makes us wish this console wasn't limited.Read more

11154.jpg

18 hours ago
Insomniac Games Did Not Want MJ To Be A 'Damsel In Distress' In SPIDER-MAN
Creative Director for Marvel's Spider-Man, Bryan Intihar, sat down with the members of Kinda Funny and had a long conversation on the latest Spidey game. He spoke more about MJ and her design.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

No way that they don’t do a sequel. The game has succeeded in every way.

Yeah, that's not even a question at this point. The only question is if it's still gonna be a PS4 title or PS5 launch title.

Yeah, that's not even a question at this point. The only question is if it's still gonna be a PS4 title or PS5 launch title.
I think the PS5 has a strong chance of being out by the time of release of the next game. Maybe it will be playable on both as launch titles aren’t usually too demanding.

No way that they don’t do a sequel. The game has succeeded in every way.

Dang right. it's only matter of who will be in the sequal
the article withe green goby's face has some interesting pick's the avengers the X-men & FF but I'd love see new warrior's

they even put Dare devil inthere& I'd love to see that but I liketo seehim have his own game. He's long over due for that.

and this spider man game serie might exclusive for long hall. I'm it'll make just as much money if itwas mulitplat. but I know how insomniac is when do exclusivs's with sony or any one.

Dang right. it's only matter of who will be in the sequal
the article withe green goby's face has some interesting pick's the avengers the X-men & FF but I'd love see new warrior's

they even put Dare devil inthere& I'd love to see that but I liketo seehim have his own game. He's long over due for that.
Can they use anyone they like?

Well the PS5 is rumored to come out in 2020 isn't it? 2 year average for sequels these days. That would theoretically put the sequel with the release of the PS5.

Plus being a launch title would be too good an opportunity to pass up. It's a no brainier.

Doubt they will, they haven't thus far with next gen upgrades to date, but hope PS4 games work on PS5, as PS2 didn't for PS3 nor PS3 for PS4, hell why would they, gosh, you wouldn't want to lose profit margins would you. :o

I think the PS5 has a strong chance of being out by the time of release of the next game. Maybe it will be playable on both as launch titles aren’t usually too demanding.

Well the PS5 is rumored to come out in 2020 isn't it? 2 year average for sequels these days. That would theoretically put the sequel with the release of the PS5.

Plus being a launch title would be too good an opportunity to pass up. It's a no brainer.
They have a lot of work ahead of them for that. This game as it is has some technical issues that needs polishing, jumping to next gen with a rushed game will make it bare bones graphics of next gen with more bugs.

Hold square right after.

That actually does help, thanks. I still think the web pull should pull them closer to you when used from a distance.

On another note, I really like using the concussion force suit power. For those that don't know, it causes enemies to be sent flying with a single hit. I think regular combat should include a 'heavy hit' option that has the same effect. Maybe holding R2 when you attack results in a heavy hit, but it consumes some of your focus bar.

Not really. She has a grapple rope and it seems like she’ll be swinging around like she did in the comics based on the teaser. It’s also how she moved around in the Spider-Man 2 Game too. You should complain about playing as MJ/Miles though if you want to complain about being stuck on the ground.

6g0fbdtokqk11.jpg

I love the thick legs. Shows she actually has muscle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"