Spider-man, X-men, Batman or Superman?

Wow no one replied yet? Well from the series I have seen I prefer the Spider-Man series :)

Batman was phenomenal.
Spidey was good but I hated how it just abruptly ended.

Mister J said:
Batman was phenomenal.
Spidey was good but I hated how it just abruptly ended.

^From looking at your avatar,I would of thought Spider-Man would of been your favorite too:)

GoldGoblin said:
^From looking at your avatar,I would of thought Spider-Man would of been your favorite too:)
:D.

for me, close between spidey, x and batman, but x-men cos theyre where my heart is

Man, I loved Batman, like one of the greatest cartoons ever. X-men got me into the comics though, so I voted for that....

Wow, I'm the only one that ADORED Superman Season 2. I guess... :up:

Loved them all. But the best was BTAS.

Batman. Without question the best animated superhero series ever made.

Batman definatly. Timm/Dini shows were just better animated than anything Marvel has ever produced, but Ultimate avengers was a step in the right direction. And the writing on X-men and Spider-man was just waaay behind what Dini was coming up with. Especially Spider-man, I mean those last 15 episodes, WTF. Who ever approved that was on crack and heroin.

Just curious, all you voting for Batman. Did you enjoy the first 3 seasons the most? Or the switch to the 4th season, with Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin and Batman as a team?

lars573 said:
Batman definatly. Timm/Dini shows were just better animated than anything Marvel has ever produced, but Ultimate avengers was a step in the right direction. And the writing on X-men and Spider-man was just waaay behind what Dini was coming up with. Especially Spider-man, I mean those last 15 episodes, WTF. Who ever approved that was on crack and heroin.

Spider-man, Venom and Iron Man vs. Carnage and another guy I don't remember. Venom sacrificing himself at the end. Hehe, awesome. :up:

for me it'd be superman,then bats then spidey then x-men.

i prefer x-men evo over the 90's x-men.

i prefer justice league over all of them!

Spidey was the world's best non-violent action cartoon.

But if I had to pick a favorite of the shows, Batman.

Batman:TAS.

The best superhero cartoon of all time.

X-Men was my second favorite, then Spider-Man.
Superman was last out of the 4 but was still a good show.

XwolverineX said:
Just curious, all you voting for Batman. Did you enjoy the first 3 seasons the most? Or the switch to the 4th season, with Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin and Batman as a team?

I liked the New Batman Adventures better.
Probably because i liked the art alot better and because i was older when that came on.

XwolverineX said:

Season 2 of Superman was really good.
Especially with all of the superhero cameos and more Darkseid.

Warhammer said:
Season 2 of Superman was really good.
Especially with all of the superhero cameos and more Darkseid.

Yeah, I really gotta get.

B:TAS 1,2,3,4 :up:
S:TAS 1,2 :up:
Batman Beyond :up:

Damn, I need money. :(:up:

XwolverineX said:
I would be tricky for me to enjoy something THAT WAS NEVER ON THE AIR on any channel I got. You gotta under stand to get UPN or WB here in my end of Canada you have to have digital cable/satellite. And you only had that option in the last umm 4 years?, maybe 5.

XwolverineX said:
Spider-man, Venom and Iron Man vs. Carnage and another guy I don't remember. Venom sacrificing himself at the end. Hehe, awesome.:up:
UGH! Don't remind me. Avi Arad totally pussed out toward the end of that show's run. Turned it into complete tripe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"