1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

The ballot is here! Voting will end Feb. 4th!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Spider-Man's future

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by darthcoolness3, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Joined:
    Aug 19, 2004
    Kingpin was featured in that Spider-Verse movie, so not surprising.

I'm intrigued who would they use for a Spider-Man For Home movie. Its unlikely they would use Spot because of the new animated movie, and those who already appeared in Sony Venomverse movies, unless they pull another Multiverse movie and include Venom, Kraven, Morbius, El Muerto and Madame Web as the villains this time around. Negative reception didn't stop SM3 Sandman and ASM2 Electro to appear in a MCU film anyway.

2. Batgirl0202 Registered

I was wondering the same thing. I guess it's because Kingpin originated in the Spidey books but became more associated as a Daredevil villain in the '90s and '00s...

3. Mr. Peanut Registered

Is there any reason to think we won't just get a bunch more MCU Spider-man movies with Tom Holland? This topic is so weird, made me think there was some news that he was quitting or something.

Would be really stupid of Marvel and Sony to stop the MCU Spider-man train. It's the best thing either of them have going right now, so why cut a good thing short? No reason we shouldn't follow Holland's Spider-man well into his adult life.

4. Originalavenger Registered

There are several reasons to have a little concern mr peanut….. 1- Tom is not nder contract at the moment to Sony 2- his career is taking off so he might want to do other projects 3- he did state he might want to take an extended break 4- he is 25 years old right now so I don’t know how long he wants to continue playing Peter Parker!! That being said IMO. He’s been the best Spider-Man !! So there is still hope

5. Bayne Registered

There are multiple leakers now claiming Holland has signed a deal for a new trilogy plus 3 extra appearances and that it will be announced soon. I can't really tell if they're genuinely reliable sources or not, though.

6. Originalavenger Registered

There are rumors that Sony is s working up another trilogy for Spider-Man but I haven’t seen any confirmation that holland has signed a new contract!! I want him to!! We will see!! Not saying he won’t but there has been stuff out there that he has said!! He also sad though that if Sony or marvel calls he’s there!!

Batgirl0202 likes this.
  7. Originalavenger Registered

Ok just went to google and there is a rumor that Tom signed a 6 pic deal (3 Sony& 3 marvel ) but we will see

8. Joined:
    Aug 19, 2004
    I want to see

Black Cat in Spider-Man 4
    Silver Sabre in Spider-Man 5
    Venom/Morbius/Madame Web/Kraven/El Muerto in Spider-Man 6