The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man's Most Amazing Movie Moments

The crane scene was spectacular for the eyes, but then Spidey just leaves after he saves Gwen Stacy and totally forget about the debris falling down.

The crane scene was spectacular for the eyes, but then Spidey just leaves after he saves Gwen Stacy and totally forget about the debris falling down.

well the area was evacuated except for the crane controlers (i think)

THE FINAL SWING!
my favorite scene has to be the all the final part (since Peter plays the voice mail to the credits)

well the area was evacuated except for the crane controlers (i think)

There was nothing to indicate that. At least with TAS-M, there is an evacuation so there's nothing to worry about when that tower fell.

There was nothing to indicate that. At least with TAS-M, there is an evacuation so there's nothing to worry about when that tower fell.
when Aunt May was watching the news they said a city evacuation was requested(but people where in the streets when spiderman was trying to swing to Oscorp, so you are right in that ) but how could he stopped the tower? he is not superman you know:cwink:

I think you guys are talking about two different crane scenes. Anno was talking about SM3.

I thought I made that clear, hahahaha.

sorry my bad:csad::doh: didn´t see that was about the article sorry i forget there was spiderman 3 lol my mind just blocked it

Last edited:
There was a crane scene in SM3? o.o

There was a crane scene in SM3? o.o
Its when the crane crashed into the building during Gwen's photo shoot and Spidey saved her

cafefx_sm3_crane1.jpg

Can't argue with their number 1.
For me nothing has topped it and not even any action sequence from Avengers.

Id have put the Peter vs New Goblin fight higher than #24. That was one of the best fighting sequences in the entire franchise for me

I thought a very amazing moment in the new film was when Lizard was fighting spidey on the rooftop of oscorp and lizard says
Lizard: you are alone
(capt. stacy appears)
Cap: He's not alone.

thats just me ;)

Most of those are great, but really? The elevator scene? I hate that part with a passion. It's not funny, it goes on for too long and it's effing pointless. One of the worst moments in the whole trilogy.

EDIT: And I would personally add the scene where Peter confesses to Aunt May he's partially responsible for Uncle Ben's death.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"