Spider-Steve's fanmade posters

so where did that pic of venom at the top come from? i think i've seen it before . . .

The pic from Venom in my first "Paint-poster" is a pic that i found searching Google...

Steve

Steve, PWN means that you were basically just shown how much you suck, according to them.

Seriously, guys, if you dont have anything constructive to say, please don't post in the thread. We already know that the only tool he has is MS Paint, so it's hard for him to blow our minds, but jeez. A little support and encourgement would be nice. I think we all as artists know how hard it is to work when you don't have much to work with.

Get rid of the white boxes around the text :up:

Hi Drakon,

Thanks to explain what PWN means. Ok, Paint is more for children. Instand of paper they use Paint to draw and color and such things.

I know PhotoShop is much better, but hopefully i gonna get i next saturday!!! I hope it is a Dutch version!!!

I get a lot of positive comment with my Robocop 4 poster. That was easy: a pic from his back with under the pic a text.

Who looks can see, it is a pic from a Robo-game!!! As you search with Google, you can find the pic back! ( I cut peaces of the real pic away because you see more on the real pic)

And very important! Drakon: Thanks to deffend me! People who know me, known that i'm a real moviefreak! Maybe i'm sometimes (or moste of the times) to optimistic to make something and put it here on this forum.

Maybe we can open a new topic: Make a movieposter... in Paint!!!! Then we can see how other people does it when they don't have/use PhotoShop...

Oh yeah, something different: Is anybody here a fan of drum and bugle corps?

Steve

Andrew said:
Get rid of the white boxes around the text :up:

OK, i translated this sentence with Babelfish. Now i known what you want to say. Ok, i gonna look for it!

Steve

Maybe i can draw something and scan it and then post it.

Steve

I made some posters again, less white, more "color"...

daal2.jpg

daal.jpg

roter.jpg

To have no white where there is text, that's not so easy... But i gonna try to have no more white in my posters.

Steve

Spider-Steve said:
And very important! Drakon: Thanks to deffend me! People who know me, known that i'm a real moviefreak! Maybe i'm sometimes (or moste of the times) to optimistic to make something and put it here on this forum.

No biggie, dude. I know what it means to have a good eye for art, just not the outlet you need. I have great ideas, that sometimes won't translate as well as I would hope them to. You got a good eye, bro. I just hope that when you get Photoshop, you get an even better one.

And hopefully, we can start making this thread a little more positive.

For the Matrix-fans:

As anybody can make my poster again PhotoShop, so it looks better, do it! (With the same text)

matrix4.jpg

Here the original pic of the code:

infinite_green_800.jpg

Steve

Drakon said:
Steve, PWN means that you were basically just shown how much you suck, according to them.

Seriously, guys, if you dont have anything constructive to say, please don't post in the thread. We already know that the only tool he has is MS Paint, so it's hard for him to blow our minds, but jeez. A little support and encourgement would be nice. I think we all as artists know how hard it is to work when you don't have much to work with.

I didn't say PWN about Spider-Steve, here...I said Terminator would PWN Robocop...I was just commenting on the matchup on his poster.

Batman Begins poster:

No one helped me, no PhotoShop was used:

batmanbegins.jpg

Steve

Duker Jay said:
I didn't say PWN about Spider-Steve, here...I said Terminator would PWN Robocop...I was just commenting on the matchup on his poster.

My mistake, I thought you meant that him being refered to as UWE BOLL. My apologies.
smile.gif

Spider-Steve said:
Batman Begins poster:

No one helped me, no PhotoShop was used:

batmanbegins.jpg

Steve

Great Job Man :) Keep on working even if people keep insulting you you'll get better and better

Nice job on the last one. You're gradually getting better and better. I hope you get PhotoShop - you'll be even better.

I am SURE that someone here has PS and would be willing to assist him in getting it....

<----

I wonder who that would be. Hmmm.......

Drakon,

Nice that you want to help me. Saturday somebody from my family comes to visit us (my, my siter and parents)

That person knows a lot from pc and he gonna bring PhotoShop for me. Then i gonna instal it, and then try/learn to use PhotoShop.

I also wonder how it would be. Assistence on the internet. The new way of communication.

Internet is good and bad. Good: You meet other people Bad: Internet is addictive!

Steve

DOOKIE MAN said:
Great Job Man :) Keep on working even if people keep insulting you you'll get better and better

Dr. Doom is very negative about my matrix-poster. I never search for trouble with somebody but i'm a little bit dissapointed of his reply... :( Maybe he is jealous it isn't his/here idea.

Clone of Neo... That isn't so strange i think for a movie?! And i hope there comes a Matrix 4... Maybe not direct, but before 2010?...

But, thanks for the good (positive) reply's from you and other people like Drakon, Dookie Man and Convenant Elite.

Steve

Fantastic 4 poster:

Hopefully somebody like this one:

fan4.jpg

Steve

when you get photoshop, try to do as many online tutorials as possible before doing anything of your own.

???

I gonna translate that, i don't understand for 100% what you want to say:

I remade my Fantastic 4 poster!

Here the remake:

fant4.jpg

I think this is better...

What do you think guys???

Steve

I translate the sentence and now i understand what you typed!

Ok, i went today to the library and i have 2 books about Photoshop 7 (is 7 the newest edition??)

A lot of pages in both books, so, i gonna try to read them. Less internet and a lot of reading.

Steve

I found this pic from them in uniform and made another one:

fanta4.jpg

Time that Batman Begins and Fantastic 4 are in theathers! I like to see both movies!!!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"