Spider-Steve's fanmade posters

Just realize that Photoshop is easy to learn, but hard to master. I've been working with it for about four years now, and I'm not bad, but I don't think I suck. This is a link to my art gallery. See for yourself.

That FF is very good.:up:

I would say you need to cut down on the amount of words in your posters. Taglines are usually short and sweet.

I'm not impressed, but a good try nonetheless

Batman Begins poster:

batposter.jpg

Drakon said:
Just realize that Photoshop is easy to learn, but hard to master. I've been working with it for about four years now, and I'm not bad, but I don't think I suck. This is a link to my art gallery. See for yourself.

Drakon,

You already made a lot of stuff!! Great! Keep making posters. Can you make a Batman Begins poster or Fantastic 4 or something else???

Steve

No, what was i thinking? My last Batposter, it sucks! To many Batmansigns!

Time to remake it!!!

Steve

Again, batposter:

The first one about Batman was good, but now i want to get better, seems it doesn't goes...

Steve
batposter2.jpg

DOOKIE MAN said:
Great Job Man :) Keep on working even if people keep insulting you you'll get better and better

Indeed, not everyone is so nice like you. On the thread from Barney's posters, you can read a reply from Sauron...

Steve

Spider-Steve said:
Drakon,

You already made a lot of stuff!! Great! Keep making posters. Can you make a Batman Begins poster or Fantastic 4 or something else???

Steve
Thanks!

For what it's worth, I am working on finishing a Star Wars piece as we speak. Once I finish that, I will see what I can do.

I have PhotoShop now! Not that i'm can work it on this moment, but i gonna learn it. For a while i don't gonna post anything. First learn how to work with PhotoShop.

I saved a long time for this programm, but i'm happy that i have it know!

Drakon, like to see your Star Wars, post it here please. Maybe not everybody is allowed to post in Barney's thread. But in my thread everybody can post their art to show what they can.

Steve

I like the second Batman one alot more thatn the first.

The first is very, very busy. All the symbols, the Batmans facing one another...it's unnessasary.

Anywho, I look forward to seeing waht you can do with Photoshop.:up:

I'm also curious what i gonna make of it. I gonna buy a book about PhotoShop. The books from the library are good i think, but i only can hire them for 3 weeks...

Steve

Spider-Steve said:
For the Matrix-fans:

As anybody can make my poster again PhotoShop, so it looks better, do it! (With the same text)

matrix4.jpg

Steve

Um.....yeah

I made this (in Paint)

themetrox.jpg

How should it be when the Wachowski brothers made a humoristic movie? The Matrix crashes. Neo start to dance with Smith? Trinity goes lesbian??? I don't know? But, i like humoristic movies.

This isn't ment as a Matrix 4!!!!

Steve

I know,

Is because made with Paint. I'm learning PhotoShop. Not easy!

This is made with a friend. I did the text, he the pic of Neo and Smith!

Steve

fight.jpg

Hey Steve, I think you're just cropping out the letters, which is why it looks so crappy. Use the button on the side that allows the background of the text to be transparent. In fact, experiement with all the buttons, it'll improve your skill immensely.

TheTexican,

Are you talking about the Matrix poster? That one is also made in Paint. Actually, i have PhotoShop, but i didn't had the time yet to begin learn it.

When i made a poster with P.S. i gonna post it here and there will stand something like: My first poster in P.S.

Greetings

Steve

So, they think The Sandman whould be in Spidey 3? Ok then:

Yes, still made in Paint. Not good i know, but who loves the idea/tagline???

Steve

sandman3.jpg

sandman2.jpg

Instead of making these, you should be using the Photoshop that you now have. You'll make things that look, easily, ten times better...even if you're just learning to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"