Sony Spin-Off Spider-Woman

Olivia is still attached to this. As of now at least. I hope this still happens.

Its been two years though... she could have finished the script during the many lockdowns.

I want to see Flying Tiger as the villain!

That's an underwhelming villain for Spider-Woman. The more classic ones are Morgan Le Fay (her arch enemy), Gyspy Moth, the Brothers Grimm or Nekra. Also there's the potential for Viper/ Madam Hydra as she was a Spider-Woman villain, but that's getting too much into pure SHIELD territory.

That's an underwhelming villain for Spider-Woman. The more classic ones are Morgan Le Fay (her arch enemy), Gyspy Moth, the Brothers Grimm or Nekra. Also there's the potential for Viper/ Madam Hydra as she was a Spider-Woman villain, but that's getting too much into pure SHIELD territory.
Viper and Morgan La Fey should be in MCU.

Flying Tiger would still be more interesting than Riot and LoraX.

I mean, was there ever any doubt? I can't see how any of the so-called controversy over Don't Worry, Darling would have any impact on Spider-Woman.

Jeff Sneider on John Rocha's Hot Mic show: Sydney Sweeney is going to play Spider-Woman.

Watch this get scrapped and reworked as a Spider-Gwen adaptation.

Watch this get scrapped and reworked as a Spider-Gwen adaptation.
Spider-Gwen is definitely where the bank is right now, so I could see it. I def feel like this got scrapped. We've heard nothing for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"