Spider-Women animated movie

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by Silvermoth, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Silvermoth Krakoan native

https://nerdist.com/spider-woman-animated-film-into-spider-verse-sequel/

guyisnotcool likes this.
  2. Mike Murdock Registered

Three Generations? Maybe Jessica Drew, Gwen Stacy, and Anya Corazon? Alternatively, Jessica Drew, Julia Carpenter, and Gwen Stacy? Hard to say.

For those wondering, the rights to Jessica Drew are shared. Sony has the rights to use her in a movie as Spider-Woman but obviously can't use SHIELD or Hydra from her origins (I suspect they can't use Mount Wundagore or the High Evolutionary, but I'll have to doublecheck to confirm). Marvel can use Jessica Drew (and, obviously, those elements I just mentioned), but can't call her Spider-Woman or give her any of her powers or costume.

3. Arachnerd The White Portuguese

Not a bad idea, but can Sony just focus on one thing for once first instead of already trying to go forward with other Spider-Man spin-off movies?

4. Herofan Registered

Spider-Woman could be a good character and story (I like Drew and especially Carpenter), three generations at once sounds like too much story that's not really about the characters.

5. Kuwolski g r u n t - m a n

\
    One of the main themes emerging from the reviews of SV is how well balanced the film and characterizations are. I'm sure with different creators on the Spider-Women film your concerns may be valid, but at this point I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

6. Silvermoth Krakoan native

Anya is a must, I reckon she’s incredible and perfect for our times. In fact she’s so perfect I wish she was part of the MCU

7. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I am not really interested in animated Marvel movies.