• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

spiderman 2.5

jimmylace

Civilian
Reaction score
boards running out of steam? mebbe this'll keep things going:

in the interview (thread-raimi to stop after 3) raimi talks about spider-man 2.5, with additional footage and a few deleted scenes.
If you were in the editing chair, what would you change about the spider-man movies? is a spiderman 1.5 necessary as well? what did you really hate? what would you add more of? what extras would you include?

*not sure if a similar thread has existed before...doesn't seem to be?*

I smell easter eggs! And not just cause we didn't find em all last Sunday ick :p

theres apparently a deleted jonah jameson scene from number 2. personally i'd like to see better cgi inserted in spidey 1, and moer extras about the costume ideas they were playing around with that strayed from the comic...

I want to see them sneaking in more marvel characters in the outtakes. Like Wolvie in Fantastic four, Spiderman in ( Daredevil wad it or the other way around I can't recall)

I think the idea of spidey 1.5 wud be irrelevant as nothing really happens in between the meeting of doc ock and gg1

It's really more of an enhanced version DVD, nothing really new plot wise, just new info

Yeah it's not surprising that there will be some extra footage in 2.5.

1.5 would not be neccessary at this point, but a series box set will have all the additional information in one, so I would probably wait until than....

Maybe after the 3rd, I hate box sets anyway, Like when I bought all the Blade movies and they came out with a box set. They should do it LOTR style where they have a special box that all the movies fit into, that was boss

...we have a Spider-man 2 forum, wtf is this thread doing here? Mod, could you move this please?

Oh no, it's the cops, quick run! Oh wait, we were speculating on the existance of SM3 infor on a theoretical SM2.5 DVD, nevermind

Mister Gone said:
Oh no, it's the cops, quick run! Oh wait, we were speculating on the existance of SM3 infor on a theoretical SM2.5 DVD, nevermind

All within the confines of a forum clearly marked "Spiderman 3 Spoiler"....not "Spiderman 3 Speculation" not "Spiderman 3 Theories" not Spiderman 3 Possible DVD's "....actual spoilers!!

......but by all means continue, the name of the forum had lost relevance long before you showed up!!

I would like to see kingpin involved in spidey 2.5 if it ever comes true. Gives young harry guidance and dieting tips

WhatIfTales said:
All within the confines of a forum clearly marked "Spiderman 3 Spoiler"....not "Spiderman 3 Speculation" not "Spiderman 3 Theories" not Spiderman 3 Possible DVD's "....actual spoilers!!

......but by all means continue, the name of the forum had lost relevance long before you showed up!!

Wow, so we can't have Spider-Man 3 speculation here, "Hey guys (Calls to the hundreds of people that are speculating quite happily on the thread) They say you have to stop!"

Mister Gone said:
Wow, so we can't have Spider-Man 3 speculation here, "Hey guys (Calls to the hundreds of people that are speculating quite happily on the thread) They say you have to stop!"

Actually what I said was that you should continue:confused:

WhatIfTales said:
Actually what I said was that you should continue:confused:

Yipe, *slaps self in face* :( all the bitterness of the forum has made me um.... bitter and aparently a poor reader :( sorry

Is there actually a Spider-Man 2.5 DVD coming out? If there is, please post a pic of the cover of the DVD, please.

I don't know about you guys, but here in Aus. they released a second version of Spider-Man 1 which contained 3 discs. The 3rd disc had extra featurettes about the first movie, but also claimed to show new stuff of SM2 (Before SM2 was released). It was a big letdown to me personally.

we got that in the uk the Spiderman Deluxe edition mostly showed suit concepts and construction, set build ups and other bits and bobs, if there was a 1.5 id love to see them add the scene with the movie webshooters not the organics, as it wouldnt really do any damage to the movie just replace the one where it comes out of his arms, and maybe alter the cafeteria scene in someway by adding the shooter as well he could of accidentally fired the web by accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadlyDrawnKano
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"