World Spiderman 3 fake teaser

Oh SNAP! I didn't even notice the Sandman article! That's simply mind blowing...

Frenzy said:
Oh, and one more thing they share.........

The white chest symbol which is a spider for venom and an 'M' for Spawn.
They look different (slightly) but you can see the Venom origin in Spawn, still black and white with a white chest symbol and a symbiotic suit:)

The other thing is where Venoms eyes are white and huge Spawn has a 'Venom eye-shaped mask' around green eyes.

But you guys know all this:)

Marvel should sue Tod McFarlane. They could, even though Todd supposedly created Venom, Marvel still owns the rights to him.

That was very cool. I knew you used AVP, Mummy, Spawn, and old Spidey clips but you did a great job putting Sandman on the paper and making Spawn look like Venom. Give us some more!

Yay, SPAWN is in the film :up:

:p

Nice work WORMY.

Spider-Bite said:
Marvel should sue Tod McFarlane. They could, even though Todd supposedly created Venom, Marvel still owns the rights to him.

well seeing as though he still works for marvel in their toy designs... I doubt that's a good idea.

Yeah. That nearly made me cream my pants. Venom is by far my fav. If you take out the spawn morph and add in Gwen or black spidey, i will have to go and relieve myself

I knew that image at the start was from Underworld, its when Michael is fist changing into the hybrid in the pool of water and changes into a werewolf, but then he morphs back into what he eventually becomes.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I knew that image at the start was from Underworld, its when Michael is fist changing into the hybrid in the pool of water and changes into a werewolf, but then he morphs back into what he eventually becomes.
;)
:up:

Thanks guys. I'm working on another fake tvspot one like this. ETA should be monday hopefully.

Reikowolf said:
well seeing as though he still works for marvel in their toy designs... I doubt that's a good idea.

I DON'T THINK THAT'S TRUE. :confused:

ALTHOUGH, IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE 'SPIDEY' MOVIE FIGS GOT THE 'MCFARLAND TOYS' TREATMENT. :up:

WormyT said:

I didn't see Underworld. I'm curious did you add those eyes to the creature you used as Venom in the first couple seconds.

Spider-Bite said:
I didn't see Underworld. I'm curious did you add those eyes to the creature you used as Venom in the first couple seconds.
Yep. Not a great effort put into it because I had to manip every frame as opposed to concentrating on one nice manip image. You can see from the stills its pretty Ghetto.
:)

You my friend have skillz.

This is very small. As soon as the putfile.com server stops acting up I'll upload a larger version.
spiderman337eh.gif

WormyT said:
This is very small. As soon as the putfile.com server stops acting up I'll upload a larger version.
spiderman337eh.gif

I'm sorry... I have to use a German word for that:

Geilo!!!! :D:up:

Wow, that's even better than the first one!!! I love the shots of Venom landing on the ledge, complete with the white box on this hand. And the quick shot of the all-black spiderman swining around NYC.

I heard there were was a rumor that on the Spiderman DVD, one of the easter eggs was to see Spidey swing around that final sequence wearing his black costume. Is that true? Or did you just paint that by hand?

Nice work!!!

WormyT said:
spiderman337eh.gif

HOLY ****!!!! How did u do that dude!!!! Venom should be much bigger but still flipping sweet!!!

WormyT said:
spiderman337eh.gif
underworld movies are very good for this right ;)

c'mon man you have to tell us the last shot of venom. was that a wervolf?

Holy s**t, that is impressive! Absolutely superb dude! :up: :eek: :up:

WormyT said:
spiderman337eh.gif

This is probably an obscure reference, but Wormy T, have you seen The Final Cut with Robin Williams? If not, you should, cause you're on the same level of editing as his character, as far as S-M trailers go! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"