Sequels Spiderman 4 Confirmed

godovfury

Wrath of God
Reaction score
July 22, 2006

Spiderman 4 Confirmed

SpiderMan2_2face.jpg
There's some eagle eyed people out there, and the sharp folks at Cinematical have found out the news that there is going to be a Spiderman 4 for definite.
From company information for Hasbro from New Ratings comes this little gem:
In a research note published yesterday, the analysts mention that the company has signed a five-year license agreement with Marvel for $205 million, $100 of which would be paid upon the closure of the deal and the rest when the two Spiderman movies are released. The agreement will commence in late-2006...
Sharp eyes indeed, did you catch that? "when the two Spiderman movies are released" and that commences late this year. That suggest two more movies from where we are now, 3 and 4.

By the way guys check this out its really cool: :spidey:
http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31055433

:rolleyes: you see what happens when people under 100 posts make threads...?

hey there could be something behind this who knows. ive seen some noobs on this bored who have really come up with good stuff.

We don't have a book we're adapting, like a Lord of the Rings," says Spider-Man producer Laura Ziskin. "It's open-ended. But this could be the last. We've never started on the next movie while we were working on the current one."

Raimi said that if he could get Tobey and Kirsten back, and they still had chemistry he'd do it. Remember? I don't remember when he said it, but it was all over SHH.

Lizard is the next best villain they could use. Tobey and Kirsten need to come back. No new actors. That usually looks dumb.

Secret_Riddle said:
hey there could be something behind this who knows. ive seen some noobs on this bored who have really come up with good stuff.
I'm just teasing.;)

BTW it's not: what happend to you?
It's: What's happening to you?

Just a heads up.

fobulous said:
okay first of all
if you read USA TODAY's article yeterday
they reported something completely different
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2006-07-20-spiderman_x.htm

"We don't have a book we're adapting, like a Lord of the Rings," says Spider-Man producer Laura Ziskin. "It's open-ended.

They didnt say this would be the last movie. We're talking about a 5 year contact that starts late this year. They are making 2 more movies after 1 and 2.

i really REALLY hope you're right... but somehow i doubt it

webhead731 said:
Lizard is the next best villain they could use. Tobey and Kirsten need to come back. No new actors. That usually looks dumb.
Lizard is really cool. They would have to build up a friendship between Conners and Peter in this movie though, and they have a lot going on already...

dude i rather hear it come from the horse's mouth
whether that mouth is Rami's, Sony's, Tobey's, whomever is up there in the ranks.

fangrl06 said:
Lizard is really cool. They would have to build up a friendship between Conners and Peter in this movie though, and they have a lot going on already...

All those spoiler things we get say in the Dr. Conners scenes there is Lizard stuff in the backround like he's working on re-growing his arm. It's dumb to show that and not have him be the villain in another movie.

webhead731 said:
All those spoiler things we get say in the Dr. Conners scenes there is Lizard stuff in the backround like he's working on re-growing his arm. It's dumb to show that and not have him be the villain in another movie.
I haven't heard that....I hope you're right though because I LOVE Lizard. I don't really like the guy playing him but still...

This just in...the Sinister 60 will be in SM3...that is right...all the classic and new Spider-Man villians will be in SM3.

fangrl06 said:
:confused:
Care to elaborate...?

sure.

in the past spider man movies , we've been seeing more and more of Dr. Curt Conners, who everyone knows turns into the lizard. apparently, in SM3, we see quite a few scenes of Conners in his lab, with things going on in the background that have to do with the lizard formula. They are hyping us up about lizard just in case they do decide to do spider man 4...

just my thoughts

Four Spider-Man movies even it out. I think it's best to have four if they keep good stories and the same actors.

Yea we need the liz. SM4 should be Lizard, Venom, Electro, and maybe Scorpion.

spider man 4 should only be the lizard and a cameo from Bruce campell as Mysterio... :D

The Lizard cannot hold a movie on his own...there is only a limited amount of stuff you can do with him. He is not a super-villian. If the Lizard appears, he should be a side villian...along the lines of GG2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"