Spiderman Filming In My Neighborhood? (pics inside)

Retroman said:
I doubt it.

Me too. I am betting they are getting some shots so the FX team can start planning things out.

A update (wasn't expecting that so soon). I contacted the SF film commission and they said that Spider-Man 3 is not filming in San Francisco. There are other movies filming in city though so maybe its for one of those??

You think they're lying? It sounded truthfull to me.

Hmm. The plot thickens. Maybe it could be for X3? Who knows. There is so much mysterious news, articles, rumors, etc. floating around the boards lately my mind feels so clouded.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Hmm. The plot thickens. Maybe it could be for X3? Who knows. There is so much mysterious news, articles, rumors, etc. floating around the boards lately my mind feels so clouded.
Mine too. I hope the poster or someone else can follow this up and clarify further.

San Francisco? So, Spider-Man turns gay now? :confused: He gets a make-over from Queer Eye. That's how he gets the black-venom suit?

It could be Spider-Man 3, maybe they just went under another name instead to cover it up....

Oh yes Tobey pic onset!!!

fw5472.jpg

Those pics are old. Clearly SFM just found them and posted them. He didn't take them.

Rizpower said:
Those pics are old. Clearly SFM just found them and posted them. He didn't take them.
Are you sure? When were they taken? :confused:

Rizpower said:

What about the California license plate on the van?

Were there old pics of Bugle trucks in CA? Photoshop maybe?

I found similar pics of the same truck but in a different area. However they are shooting Spiderman 3 this month so it might be real. There are no actors that will be there. I think it could be legit.

Ooh, excellent pictures! All this recent news makes me anticipate this movie even more.

The Lizard said:
What about the California license plate on the van?

Were there old pics of Bugle trucks in CA? Photoshop maybe?

I noticed that too... Why would it have a CA plate, when it is supposed to be in New York... I think they would have changed that if it was just a prop.

LightningSpidey said:
I noticed that too... Why would it have a CA plate, when it is supposed to be in New York... I think they would have changed that if it was just a prop.
Maybe it'll be digitall altered? :confused:

Maybe MJ is making a film in Hollywood and Peter is working at the California division of the Daily Bugle.

UPDATE
It looks like this was for filming of Will Smith's new movie - Pursuit of Happyness. Will is a huge fan of Spidey so i'm sure the bus was reference he wanted in the film.

On How Like Diamonds, Curry Is Forever
Thursday, September 29th, 2005 11:37 am
There was a Starbucks across the street and another one down the block (no ****) where they were filming, I think, Spiderman 3. We saw a brand new Daily Bugle truck driving around. Either that or some guitaro fanboy has too much money and time on his hands. I didn't see my pals Tobey or Kirsten, but they told me they would be really busy so I didn't want to bother them.

The next time I go to San Francisco, I don't want to be playing a show. I don't want to be on tour. I want nothing to do at all, no plans. I want to actually enjoy what's going on. I want to grab an espresso with Mary Jane. I want to buy a new Kanon camera and take pictures of all the sights. I want to stay somewhere that doesn't smell like curry, where the walls are white, and where I don't find comfort in the fact that, if the rickety elevator decides to finally end its tortuously agonizing existence, there's the chance I can survive the fall since it's only seven stories.
tth_studio - Friday, September 30th, 2005 02:33 am
haha... good post. I dunno if I told ya last time I saw ya, but I'm moving to SF: in about 15 days in fact. So you got someone to hang with fo'sho. I dunno about Spidey, but they are filming the new Wil Smith film. I don't recall the name, but it was a big to-do because they are using LA crews instead of SF based crews which is pissing lots o people off.
Source: http://www.livejournal.com/users/chigarbear/220299.html

i thought they werent filming untill january?

Well the previous quote from Raimi said that he wasn't sure if any actors would be filming.

Which they could be doing is also filming Topher (if Kirsten's ramblings about Grace being Eddie Brock are true) while Topher is still small. Kinda like with Tobey in SP1, if I remember right they filmed those opening sequences before shooting the actual movie and then after (roughly) 6 months of training, shot the scene after he wakes up.

Reason I say this is also in the Sony's official Villain gallery, it speaks of how Eddie is fired and then starts to focus on lifting weights to get out his aggression, etc. etc. And it could also explain Topher's hair re-color (as of about a month ago now).

Other than that - awesome pics. I want more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"