Spidey-Bat's Fantasy Baseball League

I don't buy the whole Craw Dad situation, but I don't really care, or do I?

A draft with only half of the people there would have been even more lame.

indeed, but did you even bother to see who was online at the time? personally, i didn't get on until half an hour beforehand. and a pm from you the night before wouldn't have changed that. i got my reminder from yahoo days ago.

I don't buy the whole Craw Dad situation, but I don't really care, or do I?

sums up my feelings on the matter perfectly.

indeed, but did you even bother to see who was online at the time? personally, i didn't get on until half an hour beforehand. and a pm from you the night before wouldn't have changed that. i got my reminder from yahoo days ago.
Not everyone checks their email though.

Not everyone checks their email though.

while that is true, more people check their e-mail than their superhero hype pm folder.

whatever, this is pointless. you decided to postpone it, which is obviously your choice. there is also no way you could have accurately predicted someone would be pissed off enough to drop out, so i dont really buy that you planned that sort of thing out.

just an unfortunate combination of events i guess.

heaven forbid you and crawdad make an unbalanced trade at some point though...

Crawdad seems to use english, grammer, punctuation ect. better than sinewave. Although, what a turn of events.

say what you want about me, but don't you dare attack my grammar! :cmad:

look, this isn't a big deal. sorry if i blew things out of proportion. i wasn't too jazzed about playing in a 16-team league anyway and i was considering dropping out since spidey asked me to so one of his friends could join. i wouldn't have been able to make the draft this weekend, anyway. have fun with the league. i'll see some of you in badger's league.

I'm assuming everyone (or most) will be able to actually make the draft. It makes it a lot more entertaining and it moves along better with everyone there.

Looking forward to it.

Didn't see this thread. Sinewave....HE GONE!!

As for the draft, I might not be able to do it either, guess it just auto drafts the best player availiable then. Bunch of bull**** if you ask me, but whatever.

Just pre-rank your players if you can't make it.

In the end, I just don't care that much about it either way.

Any guesses who the first overall pick will be?

Alex Rodriguez.

WAIT, you want the answer to be Johan Santana.

depends who picks first.

alot of people will just take a-rod first.

i'll take an outside shot in the dark and say hanley though.

Alex Rodriguez.

WAIT, you want the answer to be Johan Santana.

Seriously, drop this "OMG you're such a cocky homer!" thing. It's really stupid not to mention inaccurate.

I was being honest, I thought you'd say that. Or were at least insinuating.

I was being honest, I thought you'd say that. Or were at least insinuating.

I was only asking for peoples' opinions.

Unless I knew Santana was going to have a Bob Gibson type season, I wouldn't draft him first overall.

It works both ways, one could say your ace would get more quality starts

Except you're limiting his number of starts thus chances of quality starts. If a guy like Santana can make 32 starts in a 5-man rotation but only 27 in a 6-man rotation, that's 5 fewer games where you aren't using your best pitcher and could lose a playoff spot because of it.

I swear, if I am able to do the draft, and I get the first pick......Scott Podsednik.

depends who picks first.

alot of people will just take a-rod first.

i'll take an outside shot in the dark and say hanley though.

I'd go with A-Rod first, but Hanley is not a bad pick. I'd have him rated right at the top.

Wasn't Crawdad supposed to be joining in place of Sinewave. Are we going to be short one team?

He joined. I've been too lazy to add his name on my main post. I'll get around to it.

Draft tomorrow at 2:30pm. Anyone object if I made it 2pm instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"