Spidey-Bat's Fantasy Baseball League

sent you an offer apoc.

i'm interested in upgrading at first, if anyone wants to come up with a deal.

apoc. sent you an offer hopes it what your looking for. let me know man.

Jerry. He's going to win the whole thing!

If this was 2005. :p

Damn my team sucks ash... shopping for starting pitching and a big time outfielder... don't mention crap names like Damon and Hawpe... anyone willing to deal players that can actually help other teams?

Pleasure doing business with ya Spidey-Bat. I got my guy and Moylan looks solid.

Kingfish, dude. I just couldn't do Sanchez for Percival. However, I am looking for a 2nd Baseman.

Kingfish, dude. I just couldn't do Sanchez for Percival. However, I am looking for a 2nd Baseman.

alright thats cool. honestly looking at your pitchers i figured you punted saves anyway. too bad i don't have any dodgers to offer :cwink:

alright thats cool. honestly looking at your pitchers i figured you punted saves anyway. too bad i don't have any dodgers to offer :cwink:

Yeah I did play homerism....first draft. lesson learned..

Is there any interest for Oliver Perez or Daiske? I am willing to deal those guys if there are buyers...

I MIGHT be willing to do something for Dice-K...emphaisis on MIGHT...

I'm actually fairly happy with my team, other than having to get Paul Lo Duca and Felipe Lopez :csad:

I do need an upgrade at catcher, but Lo Duca is deflated.

Yo Captain... check your trade proposal... I heard you were interested in getting rid of Hawpe... I offered you Pena... also willing to throw Jose Guillen in there if its not enough... orcourse the price is gonna go up if thats the case...

Yo Captain... check your trade proposal... I heard you were interested in getting rid of Hawpe... I offered you Pena... also willing to throw Jose Guillen in there if its not enough... orcourse the price is gonna go up if thats the case...
I accepted.

If anyone needs OFs, I'm pretty loaded. Have Grady Sizemore, BJ Upton, Chris Young, Delmon Young, Jay Bruce, and Josh Fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"