World Spidey Fan Art Thread

Indeed. God, how I loved/still love that game.
Haha, same here. I remember when SM1 came out, there was an offer on the back of a cereal box for the Spider-Man 1 game for PC. Turned out it was a demo of the PS1 game, but with a new movie skin. :-/
I was soooo freaking angry, but whatever.

@Ultimate Evil: Is freedom force any good?

extremely, the customization ability makes it fantastic you can add almost any character you can think of, i've seen godzilla vs stay puft and bats and daredevil taking on each others rouges gallery, plus both the first and second are both on stream for around $6

Here's some new ones I did recently for fun.

peterstudyingnodots.png

heroprofilespider-man.png

Here's a link to my DA.

http://gibson970.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited:
Well, I uploaded these from my phone so they're not the very best quality.

Hope you all enjoy. If anyone has any constructive criticism to offer; speak up! Because I'd like to make a living somewhere in the art field when I'm older. This first one is one I drew in summer of '08. I took a direct inspiration from a matching pose from McFarlane and translated giving it my own flair.
20091231192904.png

This one I just drew today.
20091231164025.png

Last edited:
Nice. I got one in the works. I'll post it soon.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Another one from me, this was just a quick sketch I did on a paper I was working on the other day. The quality isn't the best.

asfoj.png

Spider_Man_Swing_by_Bluegun45.jpg

I did this about a year ago at work. Didn't get the chance to finish it. I drew it on a piece of sheetrock. Construction work sucks. :csad:

Spidey's eye look a bit Spawn-ish, but I think it turned out well. :yay:

I haven't drawn anything since highschool. Heres a quick one I did at work while I was bored. I still cant draw hands
GetAttachment.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"