Spidey never actually defeated Ock once

Infinity9999x said:
I still say the most annoying thing out of all the fights is the fact that Spidey SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OCK OUT WITH ONE PUNCH. He was just a normal guy, Spidey can lift a gigantic wall and stop a train...but he can't knock out a fat scientist when he hits him....yaa. That pissed me off.

I was thinking that as well when I saw the movie again yesterday lol. Maybe Spidey held his punches from fully being as strong as they could?? I'll take it like that. I really like the movie, I won't complain.

Image said:
I was thinking that as well when I saw the movie again yesterday lol. Maybe Spidey held his punches from fully being as strong as they could?? I'll take it like that. I really like the movie, I won't complain.

Spidey did look up to the Doc before he went crazy. Probably didnt want to hurt him much.

Exactly. I don't know why I just didn't say it like that aha.

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. =)

In the comics and books Spidey occasionally mentions how he pulls his punches and such against non super strong opponents to avoid killing them. That's why he can beat the Sinister six by himself, because he stops holding back in desparation.

Question: in the comics, how many times did Spider-Man loose a fight against Doctor Octopus? It must have happened a couple of times.

Everyman said:
Question: in the comics, how many times did Spider-Man lose a fight against Doctor Octopus? It must have happened a couple of times.

Well during Stan Lee's run alone he lost a fight with Ock in ASM#3,12,55,89 and 90.

Doc Ock said:
Well during Stan Lee's run alone he lost a fight with Ock in ASM#3,12,55,89 and 90.

Well, the movie is in that way quite faithful with the comics. Spidey does loose sometimes. That said, I hope Ock will be back for a sequel. What,s the status about it?

Everyman said:
Well, the movie is in that way quite faithful with the comics. Spidey does loose sometimes. That said, I hope Ock will be back for a sequel. What,s the status about it?

Alfred Molina said they have an option for him to come back for SM-4.

And he is willing to return. And both Raimi and Arad said he is not actually dead. So it's all good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"