World Spidey Suits & Suit Creation methods. - Part 1

Very cool. :D

Here's the clearest picture of the webshooters around in case you plan on making another pair.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Photo-11.jpg

Heya, I don't see anything but if its the same picture i saw on another forum last night LOL, it couldn't be any clearer.

They are actually round instead of oval so i see now..But i still like my look for now. Just so everyone knows I didn't feel the need to get it 100% first time round... Even with better pictures of the costume and its accessories there will always be room for improvement.

Heya, I don't see anything but if its the same picture i saw on another forum last night LOL, it couldn't be any clearer.

They are actually round instead of oval so i see now..But i still like my look for now. Just so everyone knows I didn't feel the need to get it 100% first time round... Even with better pictures of the costume and its accessories there will always be room for improvement.

:funny:

It's the one of the close up of his hands with the shooters, a higher-res version of the EW pic. :D

What's the spider and Lenses made out of?
Heya spidey scott,

same stuff everyone else is i think,

Mesh from a fabric shop with acrylic onto to give it that reflection. You have to glue the sides of the two pieces to make sure it doesn't spill underneath.

This pair is without window tint beneath it.

Also I will be getting into the suit this saturday i think, Got some time to do that and it's coming along as planned.

sounds like its coming along good! how long did it take you all together to put it together from scratch?

Well I haven't been counting but slowly giving time to it here and there... I started way back in april.. with the idea coming to me in feburary to do it.

spidey4fun i am looking for an original movie costume...the exact replica used in the movie....can you tell me how much do i need to pay for one????is it also possible to have a live chat with you?

Hey SpideyScott, have you got a suit yet?

I was just thinking, if you're going for a homemade look... you could always buy a wetsuit with a hood or something, and draw some details on with a marker.

I was doing some crappy pencil sketches a few days ago of exactly this, I'll scan them in later.

@troy
No set budget.
haven't even finished writing yet, Got like 2 or 3 scripts that i threw in the trash.

@avengerhero spideyplanet.com is also not selling the costume or kit anymore.....i contacted him lots of times but not even a single reply to my emails...

Here's what I was talking about.

WTSTCncpt3.jpg

Strictly just a concept, which probably won't even work.

Heya that's really nice looking concept design above^^.. If it ever gets made.. I'm a bit late.. still haven't figured out some stuff on the suit and I've been busy with other duties.

Thanks man. :D

Keep us updated with your suit! It looks very cool.

@ spideyscott I'm not selling any patterns sorry dude.

I'm a week behind but I should be ready for this weekend..

whoa, that's a design not seen too much Brad. Looks good.

Here's my first time casting a shell. It stills needs trimming, but I'm taking it as far as I can with my limited tools.

I have got my good camera back so I will be definitely suiting up this weekend here is little preview of me still working on it . BTW the shell is still not showing its true glory on the mannequin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"