Collections Spideyboy's Master Poses - Part 2

Did you get that box set last year.......had Gladiator in it.....maybe Medusa......am I making this up?.....blastaar. ....or was that 3 3/4?

Did you get that box set last year.......had Gladiator in it.....maybe Medusa......am I making this up?.....blastaar. ....or was that 3 3/4?

There were 2 thanos theme sdcc sets last year, one 3 3/4 set that like came with thanos, star fox, nebula , death? And a wearable infinity gauntlet (i dont collect 3 3/4, so dodnt get that.)

The legends set was the thanos imperative, the box was the galactus engine and it came with blastaar, gladiator, starlord, medusa, and blackbolt (all pictured)

Awesome! I like Storm's lightning bolts. Very cool. Where'd those come from?

I also like the new GR on the old bike. I was wondering what that would look like.

Thanks bud, the flames and the lightning are all from the S.H.Figuarts Tamashii*line of action figure effects

They sell flames, electricity blasts, explosions, impact ground craters, and other sorts of anime effects. Many work for legends very well

I so need to update my pics when i get the new cap and cotton mouth... havent taken pics of the whole collection in a while

* Subscribing

This stuff is awesome!!

Pictures are loading slowly on my phone so I'll have a proper look on pc tomorrow.

How much stuff have you got altogether spidey? I ran out of space a ling time ago so I started buying much smaller stuff like the Marvel and DC figurines which look great across a few shelves.

How much stuff have you got altogether spidey? I ran out of space a ling time ago so I started buying much smaller stuff like the Marvel and DC figurines which look great across a few shelves.

just about everything since spiderman classics 2000

Looking through the thread slowly. The way you've posed them all for those big groups shots is great!

Looking through the thread slowly. The way you've posed them all for those big groups shots is great!

thanks man. it's crazy seeing how my collection has grown.. based on the early pics

Hey Spideyboy! Did you get Kitty Pryde from the new X-Men wave? You have the BAF Jubilee, right? Do you know if Jubilee's head will fit on Kitty's body? I'm trying to get a cheap(er) Jubes! Whaddya think?

Hey Spideyboy! Did you get Kitty Pryde from the new X-Men wave? You have the BAF Jubilee, right? Do you know if Jubilee's head will fit on Kitty's body? I'm trying to get a cheap(er) Jubes! Whaddya think?

It does, ive seen people do it. but i gotta admit, i don't think it looks good. that body just doesn't look like jubilee to me.

Are you in any facebook groups for marvel legends? there's a great community out there for buying, selling and trading.. i recently made $1000+ on selling stuff ive had in bins that i'll never display again.. great way to make extra money for the hobby as well as trade with people.

I hear ya. If I can find her head cheap, I might. She's not Must Have for me, so if not, no biggie.

I haven't checked any communities, but I have been lurking on the Fwoosh forums. I love how they separate the Marvel Legends waves in different thread topics. Brilliant. I've been selling my stuff too. Been pretty lucrative myself. Definitely a great way to make some toy money and some space. Loving life!

Just want to wish everyone a happy new year!

This new year will bring Marx and I our first house, which i'm pretty excited for, which also means a new space for my legends.... if everything goes smoothly we will be in the house in a couple weeks :D

my new "nerd room" will be in a finished basement... that we want to replace the wood paneling with drywall, and repaint. I can't wait till its finished!!!! hopefully it wont take too long.... ugh... i want to set my legends up down there already lol

Happy new year Spidey. Congrats to you and Marx on the new abode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"