Collections Spideyboy's Master Poses - Part 2

Were they single carded? Or part of the Urban Legends pack?

So a complete new display for EVERYONE is in the works after my move home to ohio. I have less space, but more room for Dioramas... So there will probably less figures shown them previously used... but i'm quite pleased with things so far. Some of my best displays yet i think.

I've finished...
- Spidey's Rooftop and Alley display
- Fantastic Four's Baxter Building/Latveria display
- Marvel's Space heroes/villains (also guest starring the Fantastic Four)
-Avengers vs Villains display (which is pretty much a condensed version of the previous one...

display's pending
-Hydra vs Shield vs Cap&Friends
-WWII (if i have room)
-Asgard (if i have room) (will be more complete as well with MU Frost Giants)
-Savage Land
-X-men
-Hulk (if i have room)
-Ghostrider
-Marvel Monsters (if i have room)
-Origins (if i have room)
-New Avengers/Modern Avengers mix (if i have room)
-House of M (if i have room (and highly doubt it))

-The future may bring a modern scene depicting Civil War... but i need black goliath for that... and that would also considerably cut down on my avenger display... making it more of a "classic Avengers" display.... but we will see. that's not going to happen for a long while anyway...

That sounds cool Spideyboy. I'm ready to see the new poses and setup. And if you want to you can come pose mine.

Make sure you leave room for the upcoming Marvel Legends.:cwink:

lol, i take debit, credit, and ca$h... and of course... figs. :D

I'm very happy with my spidey shelf.. its def the coolest display i've ever done.

if only i was talented enough in model displays... I'd so rig up little lights on billboards and traffic lights and suchs...

That's the only part I have trouble with. Debating on how I want to set them up. By teams, battles, friendships, comic covers..etc.

I'm looking forward to your Spidey display, sounds like you put a lot of time into that one. Are you putting any Selects in the displays?

i always have a few selects in the displays... as well as MU figs.. it just all depends on their scale.

Galactus/Giant Skrull/Mephisto/Uatu/Thanos/Cloak & Dagger have always had a place in my displays... as have many MS displays/stands (ghostrider's hell hands/Dr. Doom's throne/Jean grey & marvel girl's X-mansion gates/phoenix's fire bird/mephisto's throne/she-hulk's car/etc.......... if i have room, and it fits

it begins! (lots of photos forth coming), not only to show off display, but some for more of the photography hobby i have.

Spidey: Rooftop and Alley Way
IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

WHOA! Unbelievably good display! That Spidey face on the wall is a nice touch! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"