Collections Spideyboy's Master Poses - Part 2

Fantastic X-Men setup.

I had a chance to get that red variant Iron Fist, but chose to go with the normal green one. Damn it.

I love what you did with the Avengers, and more importantly the Cap display with Black Widow and Winter Soldier...we almost have the same poses.:awesome:

HULK

IMG_2558.jpg

Why is the Red Hulk's head missing? :huh:

I second that question. Spiral isn't too hard to come by is she?

Wow I actually mailed that Head to Spideyboy a long time ago.I guess he never got it.Feel Terrible about that.

yeah i never got his head :(

the spiral i got was loose :( she was really hard to find in targets

Comments for page 2 pics

Love the spidey Display, at first I wasnt too sure about the lights running through, but then after a few pics I was completely sold on it, love it.

And normally i'm not a fan of multiple Spideys in one 'scene' but I think it really works there.......For a second I thought that was the original sinister six around Battle Damaged Spidey......I think you missed out on that one there.........but I like Kraven there.

It took a few angles of the BLack Cat to figure out exactly what she was up to, but once I saw it I could see it from most angles....to bad we never got a new cat yet.........anyone make a custom using the new Black Widow yet? Va Va Va Voom

I love Franklin being on Things shoulders, that's great.

I particualrely love the poses on Doc Ock and Annihilus, great job.

MS Doom is superior to ML Doom in every way.

The Kree on Ronan's Right (Our left) looks silly.....like a Vaudville act tripping over his own feet

I've never been a fan of the Iron Man Armory.....but really....what can you do with all them Iron Men?

Comments for pics on Page 3

Fin Fang Foom.....that is all......The Foomer is great there and completely makes that scene.....though I'm sure it would be great without him......the thing about that scene there....it's amazing and I love it....but the next pics dissapoint me because I want to see what happens next....I need to see that fight! Damn you Spideyboy! That Avengers scene is just the best damn thing ever.......

Though I don't like Falcon's pose....it kinda looks like he's kicking off of the wall like he's a swimmer....And does Kang really need that gun? Find him a nice LOTR Sword.....Kang uses a sword right?

And to a lesser extent Captain Brittain's presense......but you can't just have him alone on a shelf lol.

Oh that ML5 Red Skull........taking a poo

Nice use of Deathlok....another character that doesn't really fit anywhere but you use him perfectly in the background in a comic accurate place. Well done.

I could give two buckets of **** less about ghost Rider.....but I can see that display making a kick ass poster or cover or something with the right artist. Great work

I like the mini Thor sidplay too.....whats the base for Loki? At leas the magic glass effect stuff?

Oh Heck No you did it to me again you bastard! I need to see what happens next in that Civil War Scene.....cause I know it aint good. but it'd be posed great. That's an awesome display there man, it's non action but it's full of characters and it's not boring......it's incredible and you capture the characters really well, prime examples being Deadpool and Hulkling/Wiccan. My hat is off to you. Like.....I know they're just figs and all but your displays generate an incredible amount of respect from me.....

Everytime I look at those Civil war pics I see someone new in there....great work man....

Why is there a red/blue spidey in there on the left?

Comments for page 2 pics

Love the spidey Display, at first I wasnt too sure about the lights running through, but then after a few pics I was completely sold on it, love it.

thanks man

And normally i'm not a fan of multiple Spideys in one 'scene' but I think it really works there.......For a second I thought that was the original sinister six around Battle Damaged Spidey......I think you missed out on that one there.........but I like Kraven there.

kraven is a member of the original six.. (i have kraven, ock, electro, sandman, mysterio all there, and vulture is "quasi there" but hes a little off to the right in an arial part. Everyone else (hydro-man, lizard, beetle, kingpin, green goblin, and hobgoblin are just sorta "there")

It took a few angles of the BLack Cat to figure out exactly what she was up to, but once I saw it I could see it from most angles....to bad we never got a new cat yet.........anyone make a custom using the new Black Widow yet? Va Va Va Voom
damn man, someone really should make a custom out of widow

I love Franklin being on Things shoulders, that's great.

I particualrely love the poses on Doc Ock and Annihilus, great job.
thank ya thank ya
MS Doom is superior to ML Doom in every way.
i like FFC dooms sculpt, but TBML2's paint job, and MS's cape... but he's just too big imo for that display. He towers over the entire fan 4.

The Kree on Ronan's Right (Our left) looks silly.....like a Vaudville act tripping over his own feet
would it be different if the wall wasnt there?

Comments for pics on Page 3

Fin Fang Foom.....that is all......The Foomer is great there and completely makes that scene.....though I'm sure it would be great without him......the thing about that scene there....it's amazing and I love it....but the next pics dissapoint me because I want to see what happens next....I need to see that fight! Damn you Spideyboy! That Avengers scene is just the best damn thing ever.......
haha, thanks!

Though I don't like Falcon's pose....it kinda looks like he's kicking off of the wall like he's a swimmer....And does Kang really need that gun? Find him a nice LOTR Sword.....Kang uses a sword right?
again, would you think differently if the wall wasnt there?, also kang uses that huge gun in Young Avengers
And to a lesser extent Captain Brittain's presense......but you can't just have him alone on a shelf lol.
i felt the same. but he's been an avenger, and fought with them several times.. i figured since black knight is there.. why not?

Oh that ML5 Red Skull........taking a poo
yeah... i had him standing.. but he blocked people in the background.. so tried to make him look like cap and bucky just defeated him, knocking him to the ground.

Nice use of Deathlok....another character that doesn't really fit anywhere but you use him perfectly in the background in a comic accurate place. Well done.

I could give two buckets of **** less about ghost Rider.....but I can see that display making a kick ass poster or cover or something with the right artist. Great work
thank ya thank ya

I like the mini Thor sidplay too.....whats the base for Loki? At leas the magic glass effect stuff?
it's a danger girl base, (ice and snow), the "magic glass" is ice that went to it too

Oh Heck No you did it to me again you bastard! I need to see what happens next in that Civil War Scene.....cause I know it aint good. but it'd be posed great. That's an awesome display there man, it's non action but it's full of characters and it's not boring......it's incredible and you capture the characters really well, prime examples being Deadpool and Hulkling/Wiccan. My hat is off to you. Like.....I know they're just figs and all but your displays generate an incredible amount of respect from me.....

Everytime I look at those Civil war pics I see someone new in there....great work man....
thanks man, means the world. When i was an animation major, the teachers always said that the best poses were when things are ABOUT to happen. they garnish much more tension and interest. So i tried to incorporate that into my scene. If i had another 2 pack of sue, she'd be there with the anti reg. .. but i only have one in lightblue/dark blue... and she needs to be with the team on the one shelf (don't really want to put the box set team there.. too big and cartoony

Why is there a red/blue spidey in there on the left?
that's just an alarm clock.. haha. he's not litterally a part of the scene (like the serial boxes, and lunch box)

again, thanks rough! I really hope you stop into the toyboards more.. especially next weekend with comic con. The ML news should be really good! i cant wait to see Terrax!

Spideyboy, I showed my best friend your collection and his mouth dropped to the ground. He's a collector as well and said your displays are amazing.

Now I totally feel like when I'm posing a figure, that I'm stealing ideas from you.....You may have to come here and pose mine so I feel okay about the situation. lol.

haha, id be happy to give you my ideas to use in your display, no need to steal!

5876240865_6a8ff820e0_o.jpg

5876240723_aa36dd0c47_o.jpg

I admit defeat... I am not the master... (though... keep in mind this guy is a pro photographer... and has a billion fig accessories... as well as utilizes photoshop in his work. But ... DAYUM.. awesome pics

That is some very cool stuff there! Especially the lightning effects. I've never seen anything like that in a figure display.

lightning? you talking about my stuff? or those 2 pics from someone else posted? his looks like a painted twisty tie (on Wiccan)

Oh, don't get me wrong your lights are brilliant, and miles beyond what I'd be able to do with a display. :yay: I meant that I've never seen what's on Wiccan's cane/staff before.

Okay, that YA pose is really awesome.......Honestly I was suprised to read that it wasn't yours.

well thank you rough. i only wish i had the means to do something like that!

ps. missed ya bud!

lolo yeah, always saying you want me back here....then seven days to reply....geez.

I have been here checking every day mister.

lol

lolo yeah, always saying you want me back here....then seven days to reply....geez.

I have been here checking every day mister.

lol

lol. i sorry. i got myself a job, and i work alot of hours now. I've gotta figure out how to balance my interwebs time better

lol, I'm just joking around. I know exactly what you're going through man.

yessum. spideyboy is growin up! ahhhhh!!! boyfriend and job! lol. And look at you roughie! there's now a missus! We be all adultish and shniz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"