SpideyVille007's drawings

Here is my personal favorite, based on what i think was the best Spidey 3 poster

Spider-Man700.jpg

Spider-Man701.jpg

that colord one is my favorite :up:

I like this.

And if you want my opinion, your drawings are better without color.

Really? Because as much I love my original drawing (which is why i make copies of them so I don't have to color over them), I feel like when I color them, it adds a whole new dynamic to the picture. It really gives the drawing more life.

But thanks for the advice :up:

Amen to that man, I think you should stick with pencil, maybe work on some shading.

Yeah I haven't really worked much with shading. There's a few pics here where I tried it, but it was too light to come out with the scan.

But thanks, I'll definitely try to work on that :up:

that colord one is my favorite :up:

Thanks, and yeah this is one of my favorites, along with the firs two I posted on the first page.

WooHoo !!!!!

6,000th Post
:applaud :applaud :applaud
:applaud:applaud

I haven't done any new work lately, but here's a pic of all of my spidey stuff so far (excluding the one in the middle that was taking the place of my favorite one)

100_1889.jpg

I love the way you draw dude its very the animated spideyish I wish I could draw like this could you give lessons maybe?

I love the way you draw dude its very the animated spideyish I wish I could draw like this could you give lessons maybe?

Thanks man, but most of my stuff is referenced. I'm just now starting to learn how to draw on my own. I'm hoping to develop a style close to the Link drawing I did.

I'll definitely give it a shot in a few weeks when I'm on Spring Break. :woot:

As for now, I gotta focus on getting these papers done by Monday.

Haha ok dude I will find a pic that I want you to draw or at least try

Haven't really had much free time lately, but here's a drawing of Storm that I'm doing for my friend.

Something must be wrong with my scanner because i did this in pencil but it looks like pen ...

Storm100.jpg

And here's a little detail added to it ...

Storm101.jpg

Next up is the inking, then I'll color it

Here's the inked version ..

Storm102.jpg

And finally, the finished product. I must say, this is possibly the most difficult drawing that I've ever done.

Storm103.jpg

Almost forgot how talented you are. Great drawings. Keep it up and keep posting. :yay:

Almost forgot how talented you are. Great drawings. Keep it up and keep posting. :yay:
Thanks man. :woot:

I'll finally be done with school next week so I will have loads of time to post new pics. In the meantime, I'm doing a short comic as a final paper for one of my classes so maybe I'll post that when I'm done.

It's nice to see some more people using traditional coloring methods. Keep it up!

Great job, Spidey. I love your work.

Great job, Spidey. I love your work.
Thanks, You're too kind =)

Anyways, just a little update on what's been happening with me. I have a few unfinished drawings that I can hopefully get done and posted up soon. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite pics that i've done in better quality, thanks to the new scanner that i recently got. The coloring here are definitely shown much better.

Storm.jpg

scan00012.jpg
scan0001.jpg
scan0002.jpg
scan0004.jpg
scan0007.jpg

scan0009.jpg

I like the mirror image in the pond/lake/thing.

I do too and the colors you used .. beautiful

PHP:
I really like this, fantastic use of color.

I do too and the colors you used .. beautiful
Thanks.. the funny thing is I just got a set of pencils that have like over 20 new colors, but I didn't really get a chance to use them on this particular picture. But definitely more in the future.

I like the mirror image in the pond/lake/thing.
Thanks. It didn't quite come out like I had imagined, but I think it came out fairly well

Here's an early photo of a drawing I did on an 18x24 inch pad ...

person2.jpg

And here's a rendering I did after uploading the photo onto my laptop. This will also allow me to work on the pic as I normally do on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

person3.jpg

Here's a little update of my latest pic

Person4.jpg

Person6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back