Double Toasted

Would have been funnier with Girts there as the odd man out.

Man Girts is leaving Double Toasted.

I liked his humor. Brought a different energy.

Tired of being the token white guy?

I like Girts (he's pretty insightful actually) but hopefully Danielle's breast, I mean, Danielle fills in.

Would love to see Ian show up on the show more.

Man, I'm going to miss Girts. The High Score just won't be the same without him.

Aw man, I'll miss him. I've been behind for a bit, where's he going? I wish him the best of luck in the future!

He's leaving to focus on his career in advertising.

Man Girts is leaving Double Toasted.

I liked his humor. Brought a different energy.

I stopped watching DT months ago but Girts was a fantastic addition to the cast; not only was he actually funny but he was insightful and smart with his critiques something that was lacking on the show.

I never watch Corey G gamer show because I don't like video games but when I did watch it the chemistry between Cory and Girts was amazing and of course he was always insightful.

I stopped watching DT months ago but Girts was a fantastic addition to the cast; not only was he actually funny but he was insightful and smart with his critiques something that was lacking on the show.

I never watch Corey G gamer show because I don't like video games but when I did watch it the chemistry between Cory and Girts was amazing and of course he was always insightful.

i dont play video games but i listen to their show because they have such great chemistry. Korey G is actually a really good host

tumblr_inline_p7qpcxgtvf1r98lni_540.jpg

The only show on Double Toasted I don't care for is Sammy Ain't Seen S**t.

I've grown to love it... I actually wish Ian would hop over to the main shows. The show that I continue to despise is the Toast to Toast show.

Do you have that toasty goodness all over yo bahdy? ;)

Last edited:
SO randomly a Spill Audio review popped up on my Youtube a couple of days ago. Now I've been on a Spill bender the last couple of days. And no offense to DT but I forgot how much better Spill is.
The chemistry between everyone (from years of knowing each other), everyone got a chance to speak up, no one overshadowed anyone, the editing was much better.

Danielle is leaving the show as well. Shame, since she had been growing on me.

Funny that she's leaving right before she loses that bet. :o

I think it's good she's leaving. They need better on screen talent other than the main 3

Any indication as to what she's going to do next?

They say its going to take a bit longer, she had some expensive dental work done recently so needs the time to save and get the paper work done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"