Spill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering where Tommy went.

A hit and run killing? Damn.

Double Toasted is straight up nuts.

Reminds me of the Eric Andre show.

TwKmGxd.jpg

I happen to randomly check one of the fan pages and see some crazy stuff happened on a live stream with Danielle. I hope she is okay but man that Sunday Service is going to be a mess.

What kind of crazy stuff? Elaborate

Last edited:
What kind of crazy stuff? Elaborate

They were having a subscriber event drunk review and Danielle got out of hand with not paying attention and started flashing her butt and almost her breast. So they called her out on her behavior. Apparently she was upset but in a drunk way.

They did their drunk movie show last night and Danielle was causing problems... being promiscuous and all and Korey C was really mad at her and told her she's more than a sex object. That made her cry and caused a lot of awkward moments.

Edit: yeah what you said...

I heard someone recorded the whole thing, it's a shame I missed it last night.

I like Danielle so I hope she can get pass this cause I feel like she's in a similar situation to what Korey says he used to be before Ms.Mia.

I disagree with Korey. Danielle needs to show off her body more.

Let's be honest, she's not on the shows because of her brilliant insights or compelling personality.

I disagree with Korey. Danielle needs to show off her body more.

Let's be honest, she's not on the shows because of her brilliant insights or compelling personality.

Nah. It's like Korey said early on. She isn't used to being around dudes who don't want to bang or she is banging.

She's never had to be only interesting on personality cause she is hot. That's cool when you're 20 but at 30. Eh, no.

Damn, I missed it? I hope someone recorded it. I can't stand Danielle, she's always in a bad mood and offers no entertainment or insight for me.

Last edited:
Personally I think she needed this. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being sexy; but if sex is all you're about then what good are you besides that?

Nah. It's like Korey said early on. She isn't used to being around dudes who don't want to bang or she is banging.

She's never had to be only interesting on personality cause she is hot. That's cool when you're 20 but at 30. Eh, no.
This show was clearly an example as to why she shouldn't get her own show. Plus, I was told that she cried after he got at her.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

Eh I dont know. If she wants to show off her body let her, if she wants to be seen as a sex object let her. I think she's really attractive so I'm not mad at it.
HOWEVER, if youre working for a company and they don't want you to do that, then you need to abide by their rules. Same reason a lot of companies don't let guys where shorts with muscle tees or girls can't wear really revealing clothes. ANd while, obviously, DT isn't a standard place of work there still are probably some guidelines to decorum

I dont really see why they had Danielle as an on air personality other than for eye candy. Some of her views/opinions on real world news are terribly ignorant and she is never funny or offers up a substantial opinion.

Gonna need to see the footage though, I can't find anything on the Double Toasted Reddit. Which fan page are you guys using?

Last edited:
I dont really see why they had Danielle as an on air personality other than for eye candy. Some of her views/opinions on real world news are terribly ignorant and she is never funny or offers up a substantial opinion.

I liked the idea of having someone not versed in the nerd culture to talk to, kind of like how Sammy hasn't seen any famous movies, but she rarely said anything.

The weird thing is. She's the one who wanted to see this weird movie they reviewed cause it's from one of the DT fan members. So it's weird she would be so blah.

Gonna need to see the footage though, I can't find anything on the Double Toasted Reddit. Which fan page are you guys using?
This was exclusive content for people subscribed to the main site. It was never meant to be uploaded for iTunes or Soundcloud.

Plus she has a real job to protect so I don't think it would be cool to put her on the net like that unless she said it was okay.

Personally I think she needed this. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being sexy; but if sex is all you're about then what good are you besides that?

This show was clearly an example as to why she shouldn't get her own show. Plus, I was told that she cried after he got at her.

From what someone said, he wasn't even being mean. He was telling her she has stuff to contribute besides sex and crazy stories.

We only see her for four hours a week. They obviously know her better so if Korey, Korey G., and Martin are all in agreement that she is a lot more than sex, I'd take them at their word.

And to be perfectly honest, she's only okay when it comes to looks. So when I hear about Toasties practically worshiping her, I'm like "she's not bad, but she's not that hot".

And to be perfectly honest, she's only okay when it comes to looks. So when I hear about Toasties practically worshiping her, I'm like "she's not bad, but she's not that hot".

Lol, that, too.

But I think fans had a similar experience with Shea in terms of her not talking as much in a room full of film/cartoon/game nerds.

Korey G would have fit into Spill easily.

Ray has music and general geek culture knowledge.

I liked the idea of having someone not versed in the nerd culture to talk to, kind of like how Sammy hasn't seen any famous movies, but she rarely said anything.

The weird thing is. She's the one who wanted to see this weird movie they reviewed cause it's from one of the DT fan members. So it's weird she would be so blah.

This was exclusive content for people subscribed to the main site. It was never meant to be uploaded for iTunes or Soundcloud.

Plus she has a real job to protect so I don't think it would be cool to put her on the net like that unless she said it was okay.

I agree with your point about getting a non geek. But as you said they could get someone better haha.

And if she has another real world job, she should know better than get drunk and act a fool on camera. Yeesh

I would say she's better than ok. I think she's very attractive, but you also have to remember some nerds will worship any girl as soon as she sets foot on a YouTube channel

I just watched the drunk show and holy hell I dont think I can even try to defend Danielle...she was a wreck. She clearly cant listen when being told repeatedly not to act like that despite her being drunk, that's some unprofessional s***.

Where did you see it? It was only for people with paid subscriptions, and after what happened I was told it wouldn't see the light of day if you missed it. Because I really want to see it.

One of the guys recorded it and he sent people a google drive link, but I just checked it now and it's private.

So I know it's weeks late but Im watching the Drunk Call In Show. 5 minutes 46 seconds in it's already a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"