Spiritual Experiences

Maybe a ketchup factory had a meltdown. You never know these days.

I had a spiritual experience over a week ago. I was suffering from a very bad bout of depression. It was so bad I couldn't open up my laptop and focus on reading anything. I had to cancel moving to Edinburgh with my gf to start our new lives together and on my birthday, I was tempted to toss myself into a river. I got kinda hooked to xanax to help me through everything. Life was looking pretty bleek for me. I knew of a faith heeler so I went for a visit. I was grasping for anything. The healer himself was a very sweet guy, taking enough time to talk to everyone. When he got to me, he told ask me what was wrong, I told him and then he placed his hand on my head, said a prayer and I blacked out. Not in the traditional sense. As I was falling backward towards the ground(someone was behind me to lay me down) I was self aware. I was thinking ''why am I falling?''. I wasn't panicking or freaked out, what it felt like, was coming out of a fresh shower. I laid on the floor for about 10-20 seconds, got up and sat back down.

Later that night, I was back on the laptop posting here. As each day passed, I got back into things very fast, like going for a 4 mile walk and getting some snaps
DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

My gf is trilled that I'm out of bed and being active. Yesterday we joined yoga.
So things are gone up since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"