Spoiler Allert!!! Easter Egg in CATWS

Discussion in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' started by hadi, Apr 4, 2014.

1. hadi

hadi Active Member

So when the agent was on the roof top with Falcon/Steve Rogers/Black Widow. (He is also the guy in Agents of Shield) He was talking about possible threats like the Hulk, Iron man, and then he said Stephen Strange or Dr. Strange. :hubba am i late or did everyone get that?

2. KnightGambit

KnightGambit Well-Known Member

That wasnt the only easter eggs

Of course The Twins post credit scene with Baron Von Strucker

Community dude....

Agent Sitwell also mentioned "High School Valedictorian" and people assume that maybe mean Peter Parker but thats HUGE stretch...

Lastly, when the SHIELD ships were targeting all the superpowered people on earth it had names real fast in the corner....obviously it was to fast to read any of them but I'm sure some other easter eggs were on that list! Also The Avengers tower was targeted

3. eikerir

eikerir Well-Known Member

Some other references:

- Pulp Fiction quote near the end.

- Avenger's Tower and Bruce Banner appeared as targets on screen.

- Don't know if this counts, but i loved Rumlow having those straps crossing over and forming an X on his chest.

4. Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko Forgotten Pre-New 52 Hero

I was really hoping to be able to see some known Marvel names on the target list, but it went by so fast, I guess I missed if there were any.

Does anyone know what all the items on Cap's "list" were (when he added Marvin Gaye)? I saw a couple, but didn't see them all.

5. PunyGod

PunyGod Astronomer

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014