Spoilers***How will the Events of Infinity War effect the Ant Man & Wasp movie

Didn't she mention that time moves different in there? By that logic she should still look young....

Well that's the other thing that I'm kind of going over in my head and seeing what's being said about this online. How did Janet survive the Quantum Realm for 30 years??

Air, food, water... this all exists in the QR on a quantum level maybe?

Also, she experiences age apparently so I'm vey lost about the inner working of the QR like the rest of us.

Well that's the other thing that I'm kind of going over in my head and seeing what's being said about this online. How did Janet survive the Quantum Realm for 30 years??

Air, food, water... this all exists in the QR on a quantum level maybe?

Also, she experiences age apparently so I'm vey lost about the inner working of the QR like the rest of us.

Well, being within the quantum realm imbued her with actual healing powers so perhaps she didn’t need food/water to survive? Or maybe she was killing and eating those tardigrade-looking things.

Was Ghost
Ghosted
during the Thanos Snap?:woot:

Scott will emerge 100 years into the future where the dog-sized ants the Pyms left behind have bred exponentially and taken over the world. The only human left is Steve Rogers, who welcomed the new insect overlords and used his status as a trusted war hero to round up others to toil in the underground sugar caves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"