Endgame Spoilers - My question contains spoilers from the movie - Soul Stone

TheNewSlayer

Civilian
Reaction score
I think in the Comics, people get trapped inside of the Soul Stone world. So, is it possible that Gamora and Black Widow are inside of the Soul Stone? Couldn't they rescue them both?

I thought this was the deal when we saw little Gamora in IW but now I don't think so. No one of the characters that came back knew what happened or made any new memories anywhere. I think Nat is gone

HOWEVER Gamora from the past staying in the present is a can of worms and clearly a manuver they did to please Gunn who wants her to be in his Guardians films. If she came back, why not bring Nat from the past? Mess.

I thought this was the deal when we saw little Gamora in IW but now I don't think so. No one of the characters that came back knew what happened or made any new memories anywhere. I think Nat is gone

HOWEVER Gamora from the past staying in the present is a can of worms and clearly a manuver they did to please Gunn who wants her to be in his Guardians films. If she came back, why not bring Nat from the past? Mess.
I think that they might bring Nat back because the Black Widow is supposed to get a movie

I think that they might bring Nat back because the Black Widow is supposed to get a movie

imo that's why there was the line from Banner about
trying to bring her back. I'm hoping he did and she's just on Vormir or something, because prequels have never been my jam...

imo that's why there was the line from Banner about
trying to bring her back. I'm hoping he did and she's just on Vormir or something, because prequels have never been my jam...
Thor even said that he believes that's not permanent. Space magic is beyond human understanding.

I have a theory that the film will be promoted as a prequel, but the actual film will be revealed as Black Widow reliving her life in the soul stone before realizing the truth and trying to find a way out before Thanos destroys it.

... oh yeah, I'd throw my wallet at them. repeatedly.

Her death was unbelievably shocking. It didn't even register to me that Clint and Nat were going to Vormir and one of them had to die.

Maybe Steve could trade the soul stone back for her life. Otherwise, that would just be unfair :funny:

Her death was unbelievably shocking. It didn't even register to me that Clint and Nat were going to Vormir and one of them had to die.

Maybe Steve could trade the soul stone back for her life. Otherwise, that would just be unfair :funny:
Good Idea. I haven't thought about that. When Cap puts the Soul stone where it was he should be able to get Nat back. Makes sense.

I wouldn't say the soul stone would have any mercy; it's not going to give Natasha or Gamora back just because Cap returns it to the Red Skull.

For me they are simply dead and the BW film will be a prequel. They had their cake a bit in regards to letting past Gamora stay in the present but I think that's just to add a new story dynamic to GotG 3. Wouldn't be surprised if they do a dumb triangle thing between Quill, Thor and past Gamora.

Good Idea. I haven't thought about that. When Cap puts the Soul stone where it was he should be able to get Nat back. Makes sense.

Hmm, yeah, I don't think so. The Soul Stone isn't a shopping cart. You can't just get your deposit back after you've had use of it. Besides, it diminishes the sacrifice if you can simply undo it later. I doubt Red Skull would allow it.

The Black Widow movie will be a prequel or an alternate timeline is my guess.

Personally, I hated the soul stone element in both films. Corny and repetitive is all I can say about it.

Okay maybe I missed something in the film. Did they show what happened to past-Gamora? How do we know she wasn't dusted?

Okay maybe I missed something in the film. Did they show what happened to past-Gamora? How do we know she wasn't dusted?

Quill has a search going on for her on his ship at the end. She probably took off.

Personally, I hated the soul stone element in both films. Corny and repetitive is all I can say about it.
I didn't hate it but I did think it cheapened Nat's death a bit by having it play out nearly identical to Gamora's death especially with the music. Renner and Johansson's performances saved it.

I think Gamora and Widow are in Soul World...

BUT

Gamora was in the Soul Worl of the original Soul Stone, wich was destroyed. And Widow in the Soul Stone of the timeline (MCU201904/3?) that was grabbed from. So they don't exist in the current MCU :(

When they were talking about the teams getting the stones. I knew Vormir would have to be some combo of Nat and Clint or Nat and Cap(seeing as Red Skull was there maybe they would want that interaction). Tony and Rhodey maybe was another possibility but it would be too obvious who would die.

I think Gamora and Widow are in Soul World...

BUT

Gamora was in the Soul Worl of the original Soul Stone, wich was destroyed. And Widow in the Soul Stone of the timeline (MCU201904/3?) that was grabbed from. So they don't exist in the current MCU :(
Good point on original Soul World.

It is possible, they left it very open probably because GOTG3 was in flux because Gunn was let go and now back. Saldana maybe booked with Avatar films. Tony never actually met her so if he just wished for the Thanos army to die she would be a part of that.

Now I wonder if there even is a Soul World, because
wouldn't it have been destroyed when Thanos destroyed the Soul Stone? And, thus, everyone in it too, would have been even more dead than they already were.

Now I wonder if there even is a Soul World, because
wouldn't it have been destroyed when Thanos destroyed the Soul Stone? And, thus, everyone in it too, would have been even more dead than they already were.

That was my first question after Thor “gently” put stormbreaker between Thanos’ head & neck. Was Soul world destroyed when Thanos’ obliterated the stones? Did all those people trapped there die? Apparently not because they were able to bring them all back with the time jumped stones....

That was my first question after Thor “gently” put stormbreaker between Thanos’ head & neck. Was Soul world destroyed when Thanos’ obliterated the stones? Did all those people trapped there die? Apparently not because they were able to bring them all back with the time jumped stones....
I think that the Soul stone is just the Door, the gateway to the soul world. I believe the Soul World is like the Quantum World where it doesn't get interfered by what happens in the Planets of the Universe. Thanos didn't change the Planets itself, he just removed beings from the Planets. But he didn't changed the structure of the Planets. Like he didn't change the structure of the Quantum World and Soul World.

The destruction of the Soul Stone does, however, raise some other interesting questions:
What happens to Red Skull now? Can he leave and come back to earth as a possible threat in the future? What happened to Gamora - and, I guess, Black Widow? The Soul Stone is incredibly interesting to me, and it’s still the Stone we know the least about.

How does Cap even put the Soul Stone back? All the other stones have an exact location where they're kept, the Soul Stone just appears in the hand of the person after the sacrifice has been made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"