The Avengers [SPOILERS/SPECULATION] The Mysterious (Post-Credits?) Scene filmed after Premiere...

I may be the only one on this but:
how about Spider-man? :D You're probably way over this subject, but I'm just such a Spidey fan that I would love to see a spidey cameo, and maybe him even being in the sequel

here's how I wish it would play out:
Shield agent: We got reports on this new guy
Fury: Care to share a little info?
Shield agent: He lives in Queens. He's just a teenager, but has an impressive skill set. We managed to get our hand on this footage, you might wanna check it out *clicks on a video on the computer, we don't yet see the screen but the reaction on Fury's face*
Fury: He's alright, but still a just a rookie, and underaged. You're time will come... *shows screen, the footage shows spidey*...Peter Parker

:doh:

I think its nothing.

And can we let spiderman go? I mean, I like him, but am I the only one who really DOESN'T want to see him in the Avengers franchise at all? I mean, we know how big spider man is. He didn't become an avenger till just recently. I feel like throwing spiderman in the avengers film franchise will take away from what the avengers mean. Spiderman needs to be left to his solo movies. I feel like an Avengers movie wouldn't work with him in it, since he's so popular, he will get a lot of light.

Idk about you guys, but this is just my opinion. I hope spiderman never makes it into the avengers.

It's not that people want him in the avengers. It's that people want him to exist in the same universe as the Avengers.

It's not that people want him in the avengers. It's that people want him to exist in the same universe as the Avengers.

That isn't a big deal. If they exist in the same universe, they eventually you'd expect a tie in, more or less. I'd be all for him existing in the same universe, as long as he stays to his solo films. He works alone best.

Technically, they do all exist in the same universe .
They just dont share the same studio .
And there is a chance that they never will .

They just dont share the same studio .
And there is a chance that they never will .

You underestimate the amount of Disney's money and the devious cleverness of Disney's lawyers. They probably won't be sharing anytime soon (unless ASM ends up being a bomb of biblical proportions), but mark my words: there will come a day where Spider-man is with Marvel Films. Same goes for X-Men, although I'm guessing that Spidey comes back before them, since the X-Men have a bottomless pit of characters and Wolverine alone can keep going so long as Hugh Jackman can walk.

The first opportunity probably wont be for at least two decades for either property.
And I dont think it is a given that Marvel will ALWAYS be with Disney .
The only true constant in life is change .

Hmm I wonder if they're going to add it for the US release.
Or maybe it was nothing like Feige said.

Doubt it unless it's US propaganda.

TONY: Hey, Cap - here's something to hold for the press.

NICK: To show them we will always represent the mother f-ing people.

Hawkeye hands Cap something that's rolled up.

BANNER: Go on, hoist it up.

Black Widow helps Cap unfold the American flag.

CAP: Go America!

Cap holds up the American flag for all to see.

CUT TO: BLACK!
--- now that? Would probably be held off from the other countries. :wow:

Maybe they already added the scenes to the movies and people will never get to find out.

<shatner voice>must....not.....read.....spoilers</shatner voice>

Dr. Spoon - when was the facebook screening?

was it before April 12 when the new scene was said to be shot?

The 15th (so the 14th in the USA) which I think we assumed was too quick for them to send out another edit to the good ol' land of Oz.

But who knows? It probably was just a tiny little difference that goes unoticed. There will be *someone* out there who spots some kind of difference. There has to be!

Alright, people are seeing this internationally now...time to confirm an after credits scene!

No scene. Looks like it was just reshoots or maybe an added scene. Unless the US is the only one getting the scene.

Reposting my question from the Speculation thread:

If that extra scene involved only Tony and Bruce then there is only one I can think of. It was when
Tony tells Bruce that he heard about what happened to him and that he shouldnt have been alive, and Tony was in the same position with the Arc Reactor.
You guys who saw the advanced screening got that scene too right?

Reposting my question from the Speculation thread:

If that extra scene involved only Tony and Bruce then there is only one I can think of. It was when
Tony tells Bruce that he heard about what happened to him and that he shouldnt have been alive, and Tony was in the same position with the Arc Reactor.
You guys who saw the advanced screening got that scene too right?

Yes, the Tony/Bruce scene you described was in the movie when I saw it on April 14th.

I heard it also involved Chris Hemsworth but that was just a rumor too.

I doubt the reshoots are a 'rumor' - we saw a video of RDJ bringing it up. The reporter later said Hemsworth was seen in battle armor in the hotel. I think maybe only America is getting it.

I doubt the reshoots are a 'rumor' - we saw a video of RDJ bringing it up. The reporter later said Hemsworth was seen in battle armor in the hotel. I think maybe only America is getting it.

That wouldn't happen. Obviously different countries can get different cuts of the film but that's usually only when the MPAA or BBFC (or w/e international regulation organisation) says that 'x' must be removed never when a different country gets a 'treat'. It doesn't make sense.

I still think that if the scene is in when someone who saw a pre shooting version has seen the 'new' version then it has to have been a short or something for the blu-ray.

We got [BLACKOUT]Thanos[/BLACKOUT] mid-credits, but nothing post-credits

So either it was a minor reshoot or during-the-movie scene, or it's being held back for America for ENTIRELY THE REASON OF STOPPING SPOILERS???

I dont think they would give an "incomplete" version of the film to the non-US audience. I think the most likely case is that the scene is so minor that no one realizes what it is (until atleast the people who saw the advance screening watches it again when it opens) or there is no scene at all (or shot for the DVD/Blu-ray release).

I dont think they would give an "incomplete" version of the film to the non-US audience. I think the most likely case is that the scene is so minor that no one realizes what it is (until atleast the people who saw the advance screening watches it again when it opens) or there is no scene at all (or shot for the DVD/Blu-ray release).

Or the cast and crew is just punking us all.

Premiered yesterday here in Portugal. Just the midcredits scene. No after credits at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"