Sporting greats that you've seen live

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
Ones that I've seen are from when they were playing either for or against my teams, but whatever.

Baseball - Will Clark, John Smoltz, Greg Maddux, Chipper Jones, Ken Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Tom Glavine, Orel Hershiser

Hockey - Martin Brodeur, Marian Hossa, Vincent Lecavalier, Alexander Ovechkin, Rick Nash, Joe Thornton, Shane Doan, Chris Chelios, Mike Modano

Basketball - Dominique Wilkins, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Kevin Garnett, Dwayne Wade

Football - Tony Gonzalez, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald

Richie McCaw -met him after a Super Rugby match. If you know rugby you know who this is

Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, Neymar Jr. -Soccer
Abby Wambach, Alex Morgan, Marta- NWSL
Kobe Bryant. NBA

I've been to a baseball game as a teen. I'm sure there must have been someone on the Orioles team , maybe Cal Ripkin Jr.

Real Madrid is coming to DC. I'd love to see Luka Modrić.

Boxing: I've seen Felix Trinidad, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosely Floyd Mayweather and Don King

Baseball: I went to a yankee came in the late 80's still remember it it was against the bash brother's Oakland A's team so I saw that team wreck the Yankees
but I live in the Bronx so I catch a couple of yankee games seen that whole Jeter, Rivera, Pettite, and Posada dynasty saw them

Football: I've seen Carl Banks and Harry Carson just walking around the city never seen a prime football player and that dirt bag Roger Goodell

Basketball: seen Kevin Willis, Nate Robinson, Allan Houston, John Starks, Larry Johson (mostly retired knicks hanging outside of MSG never been to a basketball game under Dolan [**** that guy]

Hockey: saw most of the 94 rangers when they was getting honored in MSG [ Messier, Graves and Leech]

Tiger Woods had a ball roll by about 2 feet from me. Had to move to let him get to his ball.

That was not a good Masters for Tiger, so he wasn't exactly friendly with the crowd.

How could I forget. Wayne Rooney, Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey. -Soccer/Football

Every top player in the PL seeing as I have a season ticket. I've had drinks with Rio Ferdinand and, check this... Andy Townsend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"