Sports blogger receives ire for referring to cheerleader as "chunky"

I haven't heard this kind of stream-of-consciousness rambling since.... holy crap, echo station are you thebumwhowalks?!!?

I haven't heard this kind of stream-of-consciousness rambling since.... holy crap, echo station are you thebumwhowalks?!!?

Most of bum's ramblings were doorstops compared to echo's.

I cannot for the life of me see how she's chunky. What? She's made of more than skin and bones? Yeah, because if you can't see the ribs above the malnourished stomach and pale, unhealthy skin, then you've been eating too much.

change.gif

She bigger, more muscled and strong than malnourished Christoph Evan of Captain American fame...esp in new Winter Solstice Soldier film. By hi hoodim erariyaar moaazir hupti ali, she is great, bless... at least she fill her role and do her role unlike lazy paid highly actor Chris Evan who looks normal street kid and looks like costume is baggier on him.

uhm u high?:csad:

It's like somebody opened up echostations skull and just poured absynth in their to soak directly into his brain...

Everyone on this thread should head over to the The Hotties of Yesteryear Tournament in the Celebrities forum.

We all need to be reminded what true beauty is. Its not a woman with an eating disorder I'll tell you that.

Women do this sort of thing all the time. Members of both sexes often give in to their cattier impulses when discussing attractive people. Men do the same to other men, as even a casual perusal of the Captain America forum will show.

She bigger, more muscled and strong than malnourished Christoph Evan of Captain American fame...esp in new Winter Solstice Soldier film. By hi hoodim erariyaar moaazir hupti ali, she is great, bless... at least she fill her role and do her role unlike lazy paid highly actor Chris Evan who looks normal street kid and looks like costume is baggier on him.

See? See what I mean? That sort of thing is posted on the CA forum all the time. Only echostation wrote the psychotropic-enhanced version. :lmao:

BTW, that blogger was fired by CBS for her troubles. She had tried out for the cheerleading squad but didn't make the cut, hence her ill-advised attack on the cheerleader. Instead of writing that post she should have eaten a pint of Ben & Jerry's, watched The Hunger Games and had a good cry.

While I enjoyed Christoph Evan in Django Unchained, I still believe Leo should have won the award for Best Supporting Actor.

Tangent aside, I do agree with NickNitro, tho.

BTW, that blogger was fired by CBS for her troubles. She had tried out for the cheerleading squad but didn't make the cut, hence her ill-advised attack on the cheerleader. Instead of writing that post she should have eaten a pint of Ben & Jerry's, watched The Hunger Games and had a good cry.
Seriously. It is cheerleading, not ballet, where anything more than "washboard chest and visible shoulder bones" gets you fired.

Also, that photo of the cheerleader in question is of a pose that would make ANYONE look fat. Seriously. You can see my ribs when I'm standing up straight and I'm teetering on being underweight, but even I have a roll if I bent to the side that way.

I'm glad that blogger was fired. She is just too stupid for words.

If you want to see more "chunky" ladies like herself, check out the Cheerleader pics thread in Sports forum.

[YT]Ps73Ulp-D7E[/YT]

Is pleasantly plump better than being called chunky?

I find that women like it best when you call them "obese"...

oh_well.gif

I'm glad that blogger was fired. She is just too stupid for words.

I didn't even know you could fire a blogger. Until now I assumed they lived off of discarded bread crumbs at the park.

I need a side by side comparison.

I didn't even know you could fire a blogger. Until now I assumed they lived off of discarded bread crumbs at the park.

I believe they call it "hipster chic". :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"