Sports debate.

Yep :D
I think he'd be better off in St. Louis than in Toronto ;)

Originally posted by TheCheshireCat
Stating your American before talking about soccer makes me realize whatever you're going to say is total crap. Americans in general have a low opinion of soccer. It's your choice not to like it, but you can't deny it takes skill. A bunch of chickens couldn't kick a ball 97 MPH or throw it 40 yards or anything of the sort. Take a soccer ball outside and try some of the professional moves. I'm sure you're capable of something a bunch of chickens could do with a mini ball. :rolleyes:

I only pointed out my americaninity because Illchill did. And I'm not joking about the chicken thing. The stats would be exactly the same. Somewhere in the range of 3-2 with a whole bunch of pointless running around.

And if they needed to pick another starter, Boomer woulda been a good choice.

American League shall crush National League, because it counts this time.Kinda.Sorta....U no whut I mean. Besaides, AL is 6-0 in last 7 games.

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
I dont htink so, Clemens isnt having an All-Star type year, why the hell did they replace Zito?? He's perfectly healthy...

Clemens is leading the AL in strikeouts and is among the leaders for starting pitching in both ERA and walks - He IS having an All-Star year but he hasn't had the run support this year to have a better record.
BTW, did Michael Jordon have an All-Star year in the NBA last year? NO! However, when you have a career like a Jordon in basketball or a Clemens in baseball, you make the All-Star team at the end of your career with the stats that they put up (Clemens is actually having afar better year for a pitcher than Jordon had for a basketball player).

Originally posted by reggiebar

BTW, did Michael Jordon have an All-Star year in the NBA last year? NO! However, when you have a career like a Jordon in basketball or a Clemens in baseball, you make the All-Star team at the end of your career with the stats that they put up (Clemens is actually having afar better year for a pitcher than Jordon had for a basketball player).

Yeah, but Jordan wasn't actually picked to be in the all-star game until people started to ***** that he should've been chosen...

Originally posted by Illchill
And if they needed to pick another starter, Boomer woulda been a good choice.

Mike Mussina actually deserved the nod for a replacement starting pitcher over Boomer.

Originally posted by jackcool
Yeah, but Jordan wasn't actually picked to be in the all-star game until people started to ***** that he should've been chosen...

Was he or was he not an All-Star???

Mike Mussina actually deserved the nod for a replacement starting pitcher over Boomer.

Maybe, but Zito shoulda, definately, even possibly Rivera.

Was he or was he not an All-Star???

He was, and almost really did sumthin with it, he did good, especially in the end there, he had a couple of chances that eh didnt do to well on however.

First off: Soccer is a legitimate sport. I took a class over it this past semester, and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to dribble a soccer ball and run at the same time.

Second: What does everyone think about Maurice Clarett from Ohio State getting the professor to give him an oral exam instead of a regular test like everyone else in the class had to take?

Originally posted by cyborg ninja 14
Soccer sucks! it really really sucks!

No, u have to do Sooooooooocer, liek coach klien did.

Originally posted by Mutant Dylan
First off: Soccer is a legitimate sport. I took a class over it this past semester, and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to dribble a soccer ball and run at the same time.

Second: What does everyone think about Maurice Clarett from Ohio State getting the professor to give him an oral exam instead of a regular test like everyone else in the class had to take?

Just another spoiled sports-man.:o

Maybe, but Zito shoulda, definately, even possibly Rivera.

I agree that Mariano Rivera deserved it the most for any Yankee pitcher, but they needed a starter as a replacement.

Rickey henderspn is back, yea baby.:D I love that guy. He is funny and a great player at 44.

No, u have to do Sooooooooocer, liek coach klien did.

bah, I got hit in the face hard by a soccer ball when I was young so thats why I hate it:mad:

Rickey henderspn is back, yea baby.:D I love that guy. He is funny and a great player at 44.

He'll school all those youngins on the Dodgers;)

And also......u knew it was comin......

ITS LIMA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cyborg ninja 14
He'll school all those youngins on the Dodgers;)

He only stole 9 bases at Atlantic league, btu hit 339 with 8 homers:eek:

He only stole 9 bases at Atlantic league, btu hit 339 with 8 homers:eek:

hell, id want him on my team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija