Sports Predictions for 2008

LSU wallops Ohio State. :up:

Patriots win Super Bowl 42 :csad:

Red Wings win Stanley Cup :yay::yay:

Spurs win 5th NBA title :cmad:

DJ Shockley starts as Falcons QB, but only if they overhaul the o-line. :huh:

Red Sox repeat as World Series champs :cmad:

By how many games? One? Two at the most? It doesn't get much better than what the Celtics have done so far. And if the 93-94 Hawks and record holding Bulls are the only teams that have started better, I'd say they are in some pretty elite company.
Yes, but the Rockets and Bulls went on to win the title those years. The Celtics haven't won anything yet. If they go 79-3 and loose in the first round of the playoffs, I wouldn't say they had one of the best seasons in NBA history.

Well yeah that was your prediction. But history favors them, those Hawks and Bulls teams like you mentioned won the title those years, as well as a few other teams that had similar starts, can't think of them off the top of my head.

I wouldn't think one more year aged on the Big 3 would equal a better record or a better chance of breaking the Bulls' record than they have right now.

-The Rams win more than 3 games.

`assuming camerons hired, steven jackson rushes for near 2,000 yards and 1200 recieving yards along with a combined 25 touchdowns.

- Ricky Williams will be suspended for testing positive for a banned substance.

- Bill Parcells stepping in will at a MINIMUM, DOUBLE the Dolphins win total from last year :)

- Brett Favre will return next season

- The Boston Celtics will not play one game in June 2008.

- Clemens and Bonds will walk away from capital hill laughing at United States congress for failing to be able to pin anything to them.....

- Tom Brady will admit to media members that as a lad in San Francisco he engaged in many homosexual acts and has truly used Giselle as a cover for his sexuality.

- Rich Tocchet and Pete Rose will throw one hell of a March Madness Bracket party.

`assuming camerons hired, steven jackson rushes for near 2,000 yards and 1200 recieving yards along with a combined 25 touchdowns.
Stop.

Not if he brings in UFA Jesse Chatman and his "family"!

and if you're going to shoot for the ridiculous 3000 total yards mark, why not just make it 30 TD's to boot!

I'm surprised that Excel hasn't made a Reggie Bush prediction yet.

He has in the NFL thread. Too many times.

Bucs finish 11-5, go to the round before the Superbowl and lose out. We got a decent draft next year and with Cadilac comming back, we should be able to stomp the divions pretty easy.

Bucs finish 11-5, go to the round before the Superbowl and lose out. We got a decent draft next year and with Cadilac comming back, we should be able to stomp the divions pretty easy.

Cadillac hasn't done anything since his rookie season. They are better off relying on Graham as the starter.

Also with the Saints and Panthers healthy i'd imagine the NFC South wouldn't be as much of a cake walk. Not that the Bucs wont win the division or go 11-5 but they'll certainly have more of a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"