• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Spotted a couple of the cowls...

Bluesummers

Civilian
Reaction score
At my local Wal-Mart, they have some of the Batman "cowls" out already. The one that only covers the front of the face...I shall find a link very soon.

I'm just so pumped that some more TDK merch is out there. Soon, I'll be hitting up all the stores for TDK figs.:woot: Can't wait!

EDIT: It looked very similar, if not, exactly like, this cowl:

http://comics.ign.com/dor/objects/886068/mattel/images/mattel-20080219031504323.html

Though I'm 99% sure it didn't come with the utility belt and such...I need to go back and check. It hung on a peg, it wasn't a deluxe box thing...maybe that gives a better idea.

They had those masks hanging at my WM as well. They just looked like the left overs from Begins. Those things were made by the thousands.

i thought they were stupid at first, but then i saw one of my friends wearing it in school back in 2005 and i got super jealous. So this time around, im going to get one ;)

They're crap. I wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing one. :p

Screw the cowls, my Wally World now has the 5" figs! No Movie Masters, unfortunately. :( Now, I can't provide pics, but the UPC for "Destructo-Case The Joker" is:

His coat is green instead of purple (his vest is purple), and he just comes with an over-sized suitcase with a few "pranks":

-The old "gun with a flag in it"
-His signature Joker card
-An acid flower...thing?
-A rubber chicken :D

I didn't get any others, because the 5" just don't interest me. It shocked the hell out of me when I saw them, though. I'll see if I can get an eBay link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"