Squirrel Girl IN DA HOUSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varient said:
(Chuckle)
Ya'll ain't right picturing an upright character like her on "all fours"

(Open Laughter picturing Gambit "scampering" behind squirrelgirl getting beat by that tail.)
:mad:

I do not 'scamper'.

Elijya said:
I liked the supergirl with just supergirl panties

I musta missed that one.

Elijya said:
I liked the supergirl with just supergirl panties
???
Tell me that wasn't as you said???
(I need to start going to conventions again.)

sorry. The supergirl still had on a blue shirt with the S and a red cape, bu she also onl had on blue panties with the S logo

Elijya said:
sorry. The supergirl still had on a blue shirt with the S and a red cape, bu she also onl had on blue panties with the S logo

Man,............. What away to die.

Thanks for the Squirrel girl fan fiction link,.. Had me smiling.

I wonder why they moved her to central park?

Elijya said:
You had mirrors on your shoes, didn't you?

Pervert.

hey, what do squirrel girl's knuckle spikes look like? the same as wolveirne's claws or what?

123456789 said:
hey, what do squirrel girl's knuckle spikes look like? the same as wolveirne's claws or what?
From Memory:

When fully extended they are triangles that go on about three inches past her knuckles, one on each hand.

Don't forget she's got a set of claws for ease in climbing.

Elijya said:
cute username there

I'm thinking he's an established artist doing us a favor w/o having to deal with the hassle of being recognised.

I appreciate him putting such a great spin on her.

Varient said:
I'm thinking he's an established artist doing us a favor w/o having to deal with the hassle of being recognised.

I appreciate him putting such a great spin on her.

if thats true then i feel bad asking him/her to collaborate on a project with me.

oh well.

newnoiseimage said:
if thats true then i feel bad asking him/her to collaborate on a project with me.

oh well.
Nah,.. that's gotta be flattering to have folk want to work with you.

Besides, I'm only thinking it based on TWO samples of his/her work - BOTH GOOD!!!!

Actually, if you want to know, he isn't a pro artist (though he should be). He's just a Fan Art Fourmer who was banned. Then keeps coming back. Which I don't mind. Cuz he kicks all kinds of ash.

bmfunny said:
Actually, if you want to know, he isn't a pro artist (though he should be). He's just a Fan Art Fourmer who was banned. Then keeps coming back. Which I don't mind. Cuz he kicks all kinds of ash.

Man,.. What was he drawing to get banned????

He's GOOD!~

Hahahha, I want this link. :D

Gambit8370 said:
You had mirrors on your shoes, didn't you?

Pervert.

what good would that have served me? she wasn't wearing anything other than a shirt, cape and panties

Elijya said:
what good would that have served me? she wasn't wearing anything other than a shirt, cape and panties

OK, I remember her. I though you meant there was a girl in nothing but panties.

DBM said:
OK, I remember her. I though you meant there was a girl in nothing but panties.
That was back at the hotel room...:rolleyes:

Gambit8370 said:
That was back at the hotel room...:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, not my hotel room. :(

DBM said:
Unfortunately, not my hotel room. :(

Well you running around with a "Liefeld Rules" tee shirt on and a backpack full of Nick Fury comics probably wasn't a big turn on with the ladies.

Gambit8370 said:
Well you running around with a "Liefeld Rules" tee shirt on and a backpack full of Nick Fury comics probably wasn't a big turn on with the ladies.

Elijya was the one with the Liefeld Rules T-shirt. I just came up with the picture idea.

And my Nick Fury comics were in my attache case, not a backpack. :p

Besides that, if a girl is in costume at a convention, then there's a good chance she would be interested in a comic geek. Though from the description of the costume, she was probably to young for me.

DBM said:
And my Nick Fury comics were in my attache case, not a backpack. :p

Oh okay Mr. Stark, have another martini...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"