Squirrel Girl IN DA HOUSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varient said:
sqirrel-girl.jpeg

And now for something more feral,... another artist here chimed in,..

I'm liking the tail on this one,.............

when he said "real", I assumed he meant not fanart

123456789 said:
squirrel_002.jpg

here's another one

Maybe I should bundle these up with a plotline or two and send it to Marvel?

Nah,.. I've heard how Horrible Marvel is in ref to openly accepting ideas from the fanbase,...

But I can dream.

Gambit8370 said:
Hey, it could work...:rolleyes:

That's how I caught my WIFE!

(BA-DUM-CHSSH!)

Thank you, thank you, don't forget to tip your waitress!

:D
Open laughter.

123456789 said:
squirrel_002.jpg

here's another one

I love mini-squirrel girl she so damn cute(the one to left) and then grown up squirrel girl is cool too :up:

Elijya said:
maybe that's where she's been? dead

Nah.
Name ANY superhero that Doom had killed "off-Camera" In the Marvel Universe.

Besides,.. I'm convinced (Based on how they depict him) That he would first capture her and run all sorts of tests to figure out if he could use her or not,....

Movies205 said:
I love mini-squirrel girl she so damn cute(the one to left) and then grown up squirrel girl is cool too :up:
squirrel003.jpg

i think it's all good.

Love the art! Love the chibi-Squirrel Girl. Maybe we should start mailing Marvel asking for Squirrel Girl's return... if there is enough mail maybe she'll come back...

you know, if we keep this topic up, create a small cult with lots of impressive fanart, someone at Marvel mightt ake notice.

that's not the worst idea in the world

MaraJanesSlave said:
Maybe she can join Young Avengers :)
Sigh.
I wish,.. she could fill the nitch held by Black Widow.

MaraJanesSlave said:
you know, if we keep this topic up, create a small cult with lots of impressive fanart, someone at Marvel mightt ake notice.
Does anyone here know whether or not Marvel would do such a thing?

unlikely

honestly, your best shot? get Slott in here, maybe he'll give her a guest appearance in She-Hulk

Elijya said:
unlikely

honestly, your best shot? get Slott in here, maybe he'll give her a guest appearance in She-Hulk

Don't laugh,..
Is he the writer for she hulk? I don't read her too much.

And is that his handle?

(Maybe I should be reading sumbody who'd give squirrel-gurl a shot??

Dan Slott is the writer for She-Hulk and posts here in any thread related to she-hulk. He posts as "Dan Slott". She Hulk is a DAMN GOOD book, definitely pick up the first trade. She-Hulk is a comdey book, and Squirrell Girl is bizarre enough a character if you talked to him about it, you might get the ball rolling in his head of an idea of how to have her show up

squirrel_006.jpg

............. Meets Kitty Pryde,....

Elijya said:
Dan Slott is the writer for She-Hulk and posts here in any thread related to she-hulk. He posts as "Dan Slott". She Hulk is a DAMN GOOD book, definitely pick up the first trade. She-Hulk is a comdey book, and Squirrell Girl is bizarre enough a character if you talked to him about it, you might get the ball rolling in his head of an idea of how to have her show up

You just sold me,..

Going looking for the trade under his name.

Go looking for him on here wouldn't be a bad idea too,...

try the official she-hulk thread, or PM him

did I get you to read Runaways, too?

are you drawing those as fast as you're posting them? or have they been done for awhile? I'm thoroughly impressed, amigo, I should visit Fan Art more often

do one of She Hulk and SG together

Elijya said:
try the official she-hulk thread, or PM him

did I get you to read Runaways, too?
nope.
should i?

treehouse_002.jpeg
Elijya said:
are you drawing those as fast as you're posting them? or have they been done for awhile? I'm thoroughly impressed, amigo, I should visit Fan Art more often

do one of She Hulk and SG together

123456789 is doing them as fast as you are seeing him, I've just been transferring his art from the fan art page,....

man,....... he makes it possible to dream about a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"