• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman Returns SR Novelization is Now Available!!(SPOILERS IN HERE)

Buy It!!!!!Read it!!! tell us what happens!!!

Im going to search for it tommorrow. Thanks for the news Wilde!

I don't know where the book section of Wal-Mart is even at. I might go right now since I'm bored.

I just called two of my local Wal Marts, and neither of them had it. But one member at the the Planet just reported that he found the book at his Wal Mart today.

So everyone start calling those local Wal Mart stores!

If anyone finds it, make sure you let us know!

Why do you guys want to read it anyway? The movie is spoiled, even more so.

Showtime029 said:
Why do you guys want to read it anyway? The movie is spoiled, even more so.

Well, there are certain questions we have been debating over forever, such as: "is the kid Superman's?" It will be nice to finally know for sure, and end all the stupid arguements.

Good intentions, but as most of you know, that will only ignite the arguments.

Showtime029 said:
Good intentions, but as most of you know, that will only ignite the arguments.

Yes, finally having all the facts will incite some new arguements.

However, it will put an end to all the "is the kid his?" and "does the kid die?" and "how does this happen?" debates and arguements!

i wanna know about the ****ing action!

would it be at target ill get it if they have it.

Excel said:
would it be at target ill get it if they have it.

Actually, Wal Mart is the store famous for putting some things out early. I don't think Target would have it out this early, but it is definately worth it to check!

Another good place you guys should try is Borders books, if you have one near you.

Guys: even after you buy this book, will you still see the movie?

Its funny...i need to fight the urge to have it and read it...its funny...When i read the Spider-man novelization and when i saw it in theaters, it was great. But when i read the script for Batman Begins, i spoiled the whole movie and it almost ruined my experience. So i don`t know what to think of this...

I'd say get it and read it after the movie. Or just wait until after the movie to read.

I dont know how the stores are allowed to have these books out so early.

I don`t think i can fight this urge...its Superman...i need to know if its good or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"