Superman Returns SR - weekly comic strip

:( I feel outdone...................... :( ..........really need to get me a mouse. :(

i think i like the previous color of reeve better because it kinda gave of this ghostly feeling. like teh spirit came back to wish him luck. but the coloring is good none the less

015suit375copy0qj.gif

I kinda found the people very asian............

What specific colors did you use?

I mean.....you guys totally nailed the colors.......any Official names to those colors? Ya' know....."marron" or something....

they're not really labeled as anything. You go with what looks right

I take the actual pictures and use that for skin,hair, and costume tone.

010_SuperVillain1copy.gif

You know what would be great? If you actually made these funny.

storyteller said:
I take the actual pictures and use that for skin,hair, and costume tone.

010_SuperVillain1copy.gif

THESE ARE PRICELESS!!!!

Make one talking about just the shield size lol.

kakarot069 said:
finally finished that drawing...
wow, nice coloring. thanks to kara and storyteller, taking their precious time to color them.

storyteller said:
I kinda found the people very asian............

how to tell???

btw, i'm an asian.

here is today comic.
if we think outside the box, the kid could be very useful to superman. ;)

enjoy.

018_kid6-75.jpg

superman can't be evil...very funny tho.

sf2 said:
how to tell???

btw, i'm an asian.

Everyone who isnt superman and lois all got small eyes. And when you mix that in with a little yellowish color..............

storyteller said:
Everyone who isnt superman and lois all got small eyes. And when you mix that in with a little yellowish color..............
small eyes give me up??? lol.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Btw, how come Welling is bigger than Routh?

To my knowlegde, Routh is actually BIGGER than Tom Welling.........don't wanna nit pick or anything......just wanted to point that out.....

Thank you...!

The Superman fans doesn't hate Tom Welling though, or at least not me. We just get p****d off when the Smallville fans are trolling the 'Returns' forums and keep bringing Welling into almost every thread (you should've seen this when Routh was cast..) and not understanding its 2 diferent projects.

Kryptonite X said:
Thank you...!

The Superman fans doesn't hate Tom Welling though, or at least not me. We just get p****d off when the Smallville fans are trolling the 'Returns' forums and keep bringing Welling into almost every thread (you should've seen this when Routh was cast..) and not understanding its 2 diferent projects.

hi buddy, like my works? :)
yeah, right. you have just said it exactly. the teasing is on the willingites. :D

btw, here is today comic.
someone has already found it and color it. :)

015_suit3-75.jpg

I like them, but i think they are getting a little less funny, maybe I've just seen too many suit things :D

sf2 said:
here is today comic.
if we think outside the box, the kid could be very useful to superman. ;)

enjoy.

018_kid6-75.jpg

Thats great..

but he should say "the only way your mom will "come" back to me.

:)

Time to take it up a notch.

CROSS OVER WITH THE BATMAN AND ROBIN AND CATWOMAN.

storyteller said:
Time to take it up a notch.

CROSS OVER WITH THE BATMAN AND ROBIN AND CATWOMAN.

not so soon. ;)

thanks btw. love to know that you'guys are lov'in it.

When almost everyone is cheering up and down and turning into the bright side, I don't know why I go the opposite way and seduced into the dark force again. I’m 'contaminated' and I can't shake it off. I have put up the entire comic I’ve done into the link below. (About 12 of them are new) those who like them can check them there. I’m not gonna do anymore, at least not for now as I’m 'infected' badly.

here the first of the last trilogy.

026_return11-75.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"