Superman Returns SR's "Upside Down Rain Kiss" Moment ?

Milkman95 said:
Good thread Hunter - yeah, this scene looks classic.....

Agreed. It's one of my favorite scenes of the trailer.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
Well i am guessing that they learned there lesson with Batman Begins
batman.jpg

LMFAO

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
I always found it odd that Lois could keep her high heels on while flying with Superman.

When I first saw that statue with a barefoot Lois I figured that they slipped off her feet during an action scene. I guess that statue is from this scene though.

hunter rider said:
Despite these movies being action based and heavy on SFX it sometimes is the Romantic moment that becomes the most iconic
One of the best examples of this is Spider-man's famous upside Dow Rain kiss in the alley

201jl1.gif

When viewing the trailer i felt this scene could become iconic for SR and IMO is a very sweet moment that goes seemingly for the subtle gesture rather than mushy sentiment

This scene is going to be spectacular, A very special & sweet moment between Lois & SUPERMAN . :supes:

As a die-hard fan of Lois & Clark/SUPERMAN , This is going to be a very Iconic and will be one of the main highlights of the movie .

It is a very good scene for the "romantic" part of the movie. Females will love this.

hunter rider said:
Despite these movies being action based and heavy on SFX it sometimes is the Romantic moment that becomes the most iconic
One of the best examples of this is Spider-man's famous upside Dow Rain kiss in the alley

201jl1.gif

When viewing the trailer i felt this scene could become iconic for SR and IMO is a very sweet moment that goes seemingly for the subtle gesture rather than mushy sentiment

:up:

with all of the stealing Singer has done from all of the other movies, I would not be surprised if Superman said: "I always thought you would get married on a hill", I can't believe he is taking Aunt May's dialogue and is applying it to Lois Lane....get a new idea

It all depends how it is done. The Spider-man upside down kiss was fun and energetic. Thats why it worked. If they make it overly dramatic and mushy, it will be ruined.

See the "Lois, come with me" clip. Thats going to be the moment chicks will dig.

"Richards a pilot. He takes me Flying all the time"

"Not like this..."

"Ohh!"

hunter rider said:

201jl1.gif

hunter your pic is timing out for me. all i can see is Imageshack's yellow frog :p

not very romantic unless you have a princess to kiss that ;)

Nivek said:
See the "Lois, come with me" clip. Thats going to be the moment chicks will dig.

"Not like this..."

"Ohh!"

Damn Supes is playing hardball:eek: ........seems an odd thing for him to do though

Steelsheen said:
hunter your pic is timing out for me. all i can see is Imageshack's yellow frog :p

not very romantic unless you have a princess to kiss that ;)

Sorry imagehsack removed it,this thread is old:(

Nivek said:

"Not like this..."

"Ohh!"

Yep...the ladies will cream:up:

I know I did...:)

It was not lame. You are lame if you thought that was lame. I say the Punisher is lame. The Punisher is a nut.

RachelF5 said:
It was not lame. You are lame if you thought that was lame. I say the Punisher is lame. The Punisher is a nut.
lol....wtf?

The Punisher a hero, I think. He does the dirty work that nobody wants to do.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
The Punisher a hero, I think. He does the dirty work that nobody wants to do.
I agree, but he can sometimes be a little edgy.

Well, we're all edgy in our own way....Frank just puts it to good use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"