SSJ 3 Broli vs SSJ4 Gogeta

lol, so I see. No biggie, it won't be the first time the 'nub mentality' is taken.

lol, take it or leave it.:)

Guyverjay said:
Goku, Vegeta, every saiyan there were SSJ1 NOT 2.

SSJ2 Gohan would have kicked all the Z warriors ass's simultaneously at the cell games if he had wanted to when he first transformed. Big deal

Brolli is a high end USSJ nothing more

SSJ4 Gogeta would ass ream SSJ3 Brolli. In fact I think SSJ2 Vegetto would also ass kick SSJ3 Brolli (even though there is no such thing)
wtf.

this was what i was bout to say.

Genesis 1.0 said:
Heh, love how you state your ego driven opinon as fact, absolutelt adorable.

Heh I don't need to start flaming to prove my point. Lets leave the kindergarten stuff in the playground and have an actual debate shall wee:eek:

Broli's 2nd movie, he sought out and beat the hell out of SSJ2 Gohan, your explanation for a man that's a 'high end USSJ and nothing more?". At that stage Gohan obviosuly had surpassed the deceased Goku and he was dismantled like all the rest, even with his elevated level over Broli. Once again it took aid to defeat Broli, and it still stands that he's never been beaten 1 on 1 with any charecter, their strength alone against his.

Second of all it never seemed to me like Gohan went SSJ2, where was the lightning crcakle? I never saw any. Plus as we know Gohan as a teen was WEAKER then he was when he fought Cell. He couldn't even beat Dabura. Dabura was on Cells level. Cells level is lower than Chibi Gohan SSJ2. Plus we know that Gohan as a teen was just a ****ty fighter, hell he knows that Brolli is dangerous but he spends the first half of the fight in his BASE form:rolleyes:

We never saw Broli ascend to 2, much less three, but from what we have seen the man can be down an entire level and still beat the living hell out of the competition. As it's already been conceded, Broli has the power of fused being on his own. You do the math Jay, 1 level down against a Fused being and it's a draw at best.

Brolli got beaten by SSJ1 Goku (maybe 2, hard to tell), SSJ1 goten and maybe (even though I don't believe he was 2) a weaker untrained SSJ2 Gohan with a Kamehameha. THAT wouldn't even beat SSJ3 Goku let alone Vegetto or Gogeta. The difference in power from the Fused guys is immense (two kid SSJ1's fused became a stronger SSJ3 than even Goku for example). Vegetto at a mere SSJ2 was probably 5 or more times the power of SSJ3 Goku maybe more (he was beating up Super Buu using just his feet for gods sake). SSJ4 Gogeta was probably over ten times even stronger than that. I call brolli a high end USSJ because he never shows any superior speed, he uses his immense strength to just barrel through any blows that come his way. He couldn't even catch Gohan while they were flying over the lava and then he EASILY outmaneuvered him into it. Now a high end USSJ is nothing to sniff at anyway. That would put him at a SSJ2 level with slower speed anyway

Heh, I wasn't aware 'ass ream' was used in everyday debate between adults but since it's a cop out you seem to be lunging for, I'll give you a free pass this time.:up: Oh and just for the record, that was cynical and a statement of some obvious truth, seeing that someone that's been here a hell of alot longer than me agreed. But who's counting?

Gohan was in SSJ2, I know this for a fact but as I well know you don't seem to believe any of my points till now, I doubt it would change. Regardless I found the first site that had a Synopsis of the movie and check out what it says: http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MovieMain/movieid-132182/Dragon_Ball_Z_Movie_10_Brolly__The_Second_Coming/ Clearly Gohan was at SSJ2 when he fought Broli and still couldn't pull it off alone.
Broli was defeated only after the rest of the team bought time for Goku to recover his energies (since his level seems to be in question), they were all beaten flat into the ground with their own Ki prowess. As for your comment about speed, take a look at the Legendary Super Saiyan movie and tell me he was slow from the way he reacted and countered everything thrown at him with martial arts, avoiding the shots with almost malicious grace.

You speak on how untrained this one was at try to compare it to an SSJ3 Goku? Why don't you scale that down and replace Goku with Broli, he could never have handled those SSJs alone, much less ground them into the dust as Broli did. Level for Level Broli outclasses anyone, and there is no dispute because the Movies clearly showcase this quite clearly. A Saiyan naturally gets stronger with every battle, the worse the stronger they get, Broli not onlu survived Goku's '********' attack of gathered energies from others (about the only way he knows how to win over a superior opponent) but emerged in his next movie after being frozen as sadistic as ever, and yet never accessing a higher level than USSJ.

Again, you do the math, everyone else had years to literally improve and step it up, Broli has had no training (frozen in space to crash land on Earth) and still overpowers an SSJ2, regardless of how you feel his level of useful power was, and the side charecters, and again with relative ease. Everything they did just made him more angry, yet he never goes beyond that first tier. Goku comes to save the day, once again aiding others who are too weak on their own (including him) to win a battle. No matter who the opponent, Broli has never been defeated without aid. Pretaining to your comment about him just using physical power, I very much doubt he carried the enigma of a galaxy destroyer using simple physical attacks.:down As much as you don't want to admit it, Broli has far more at his disposal and with little to no training needed to compete with others that are the exact opposite.

USSJ is NOT the same as SSJ2, this form increases mass and physical strength by multiples, and slows your maximum speed, while SSJ2 is the level which is superior than that of Super Saiya-jin in terms of strength and speed. Son Gohan was the first to reach this level during the battle with Cell (some may argue that this first happened during his training in the room of time as seen in the anime). It is similar in definition to the Super Saiya-jin in which rage and anger triggers the transformation. With this increase in powers, strength and speed all increase in sync, I repeat, 'in sync'. The powers are superior because instead of multiples in USSJ they're exponential in SSJ2, as well as the mass not hindering the speed because everything flows. Broli never ascended to this level, that much is evident and he was stil stronger than anything on the planet.

It stands to reason that since he did all this without any provocation or training, with these things he would transcend to SSJ3, still with the level default he's had since birth due to his high power level, to which has already been established in the afore debate that gives him the class of a Fused being on his own to explain that default, making him more than a match for SSJ4 Gogeta. There is no evidence to the contrary that the most powerful Super Saiyan would not retain that title with each stage he clears. I repeat, Broli is raw power ith a sadistic edge that would give the arrogant Fusion more than it could handle. Just look at how it behaved during it's last short stint! Difference is Broli won't bother with the idioctic rambling of an Omega, Broli is driven so you can expect a full out assault the likes of which haven't been seen in any of the franchise's history.

Seeing that Broli never actually rose to SSJ2, not to mention SSJ3, it's all prone to debate. Precisely why I chose it.

Genesis 1.0 said:
Heh, I wasn't aware 'ass ream' was used in everyday debate between adults but since it's a cop out you seem to be lunging for, I'll give you a free pass this time.:up:

Since that wasn't a personal attack on your person that is completely irrelevent and yes quite a few adults do use the term ass ream. What? You think the term or even the act for that matter was invented by children:confused: Of course coming from the guy that posts a picture of Pikachu with profanity on I wouldn't be surprised;)

Gohan was in SSJ2, I know this for a fact but as I well know you don't seem to believe any of my points till now, I doubt it would change. Regardless I found the first site that had a Synopsis of the movie and check out what it says: http://www.movietome.com/movietome/servlet/MovieMain/movieid-132182/Dragon_Ball_Z_Movie_10_Brolly__The_Second_Coming/ Clearly Gohan was at SSJ2 when he fought Broli and still couldn't pull it off alone.

Well that must prove it then because some website says so:eek: Its open for debate. But imo since there was no electrical crackling (you know the most distingushing feature of a SSJ2) I chose to believe Gohan wasn't truly there. Of course even if he was there (which I'm not ruling out btw) the fact remains that he was only at Cells level which Goku wasn't that far off as SS1

Brolli was defeated only after the rest of the team bought time for Goku to recover his energies (since his level seems to be in question), they were all beaten flat into the ground with their own Ki prowess.

Irrelevent since I am talking about the second movie not the first. In the first everyone was still at SSJ1 (and not high end like Goku was vs Cell since Gohan wasn't SSJ2. None of it fits into continuity anyway so its part guess work) so IF brolli truly was a USSJ (like I think he is) he would ass kicked everyone anyway

As for your comment about speed, take a look at the Legendary Super Saiyan movie and tell me he was slow from the way he reacted and countered everything thrown at him with martial arts, avoiding the shots with almost malicious grace.

Agian I was talking second movie and not the first. Using Brollis actions in the first movie is like Comparing Vegeta when he came out of the Rosat to Goku before he had even gone in.

You speak on how untrained this one was at try to compare it to an SSJ3 Goku? Why don't you scale that down and replace Goku with Broli, he could never have handled those SSJs alone, much less ground them into the dust as Broli did.

Gohan at SSJ2 casually battered the crap out of ALL the Cell juniors (one strike kills) by himself and they were stronger than EVERYONE in the Z warriors (themselves being stronger than their counterparts in the first brolli movie) and probably equal to Goku. So I believe Gohan at SSJ2 would have ass kicked the Z warriors the same way as Brolli. Hell Cell who was weaker then Gohan took some of the Z warriors shooting him while he was having a Kamehamaha fight with Gohan. I wont use Goku because we never really saw him use the USSJ form for fighting. But we saw what he did agaisnt Cell, he matched him blow for blow in SSJ1 form and IF not for ther fact that Cell could regenerate he would have beaten him fair and square. So considering how easily the Cell juniors were kikcking everyone ass's and how in awe Vegeta and Trunks was at Gokus power, I do believe at that stage Goku could have taken all the Z warriors (minus Gohan for obvious reasons) by himself after all Cell could

Level for Level Broli outclasses anyone, and there is no dispute because the Movies clearly showcase this quite clearly. A Saiyan naturally gets stronger with every battle, the worse the stronger they get, Broli not onlu survived Goku's '********' attack of gathered energies from others (about the only way he knows how to win over a superior opponent) but emerged in his next movie after being frozen as sadistic as ever, and yet never accessing a higher level than USSJ.

So you say but since we only ever see Brolli at one level that isn't even disclosed thats a claim you can't make. In the first movie his level was above everyone elses at USSJ. In the second movie he takes on two SSJ1 Kids, Videl and a Gohan who couldn't even beat Dabura. Then Goku comes down they all blast him and he dies. I'd hardly call that impressive. Btw if you are admitting that Brolli was indeed USSJ then what are you even arguing about?

Again, you do the math, everyone else had years to literally improve and step it up, Broli has had no training (frozen in space to crash land on Earth) and still overpowers an SSJ2, regardless of how you feel his level of useful power was, and the side charecters, and again with relative ease.

Again teen Gohan couldn't beat Dubura. Dubura was LOWER then SSJ2 Gohan as a child. Gohan could not beat him. He was at Cells level who was also lower than SSJ2 chibi Gohan. So Brolli beating a guy who couldn't beat Dabura is not the be all and end all.

Everything they did just made him more angry, yet he never goes beyond that first tier.

Because he can't imo. If he could he would have. He has the traits of the USSJ. His emotional state goes out of the window and continue to pump himself up with more and more KI. Hence why he gets bigger ala trunks vs Cell.

Goku comes to save the day, once again aiding others who are too weak on their own (including him) to win a battle. No matter who the opponent, Broli has never been defeated without aid.

He's had two fights. One of them against opponents who were at a level lower than he was and the other against a teen who hadn't had a fight for almosts a decade who was somehow (considering he's a sayan) weaker than he was as a child

Pretaining to your comment about him just using physical power, I very much doubt he carried the enigma of a galaxy destroyer using simple physical attacks.

I was talking about his physical confrontation in the second movie, I didn't say he didn't use Ki attacks. He only grabs Gohan by just steamrolling straight through his punch. When we actually had a chase Brolli couldn't catch him and then Gohan just pulls him and Brolli being about as nimble as an elephant goes straight in the Lava. Compare that to someone like Freiza whose superior speed in combat was highlighted again and again. The same with Cell

:down As much as you don't want to admit it, Broli has far more at his disposal and with little to no training needed to compete with others that are the exact opposite.

Little or no training? We know for sure he didnt train?. If he could truly jiust will his power level from 10,000 to multiple millions he would never get beasten by anyone

USSJ is NOT the same as SSJ2, this form increases mass and physical strength by multiples, and slows your maximum speed, while SSJ2 is the level which is superior than that of Super Saiya-jin in terms of strength and speed. Son Gohan was the first to reach this level during the battle with Cell (some may argue that this first happened during his training in the room of time as seen in the anime). It is similar in definition to the Super Saiya-jin in which rage and anger triggers the transformation. With this increase in powers, strength and speed all increase in sync, I repeat, 'in sync'. The powers are superior because instead of multiples in USSJ they're exponential in SSJ2, as well as the mass not hindering the speed because everything flows.

The thing we DON'T TRULY KNOW what level he was at since its never said. He migth even have a unique level of all his own being legendary and everything. This level maybe higher than SSJ2 for all we know, this could be the only level he has got. Too many variables. Btw which website did you get that from?

Broli never ascended to this level, that much is evident and he was stil stronger than anything on the planet.It stands to reason that since he did all this without any provocation or training, with these things he would transcend to SSJ3, still with the level default he's had since birth due to his high power level, to which has already been established in the afore debate that gives him the class of a Fused being on his own to explain that default, making him more than a match for SSJ4 Gogeta.

I disagree. The power difference between SSJ3 and SSJ4 is IMMENSE adn when you factor in fusion the numbers go out of the window. Bebi Vegeta who the had the power Of Vegeta, Goten,Trunks and Gohan and on top of that was Golden oozaru (multiplying his power by 10 more maybe even more since normal oozaru is ten god knoiws what Golden Ooazru is) was still no match for SSJ4 Goku at the end of GT. In his normal form he chews up and spit out a TRAINED UUB who had fused with Fat BUU. Now factor SSJ4 Goku fusing with SSJ4 Vegeta and the power jump is too astronomical to comprehend. Two kids at SSJ1 were able to go up TWO levels just by fusing. SSJ2 vegetto was able to casually play around with Super Buu who had the power of BUU, Mystic Gohan, Goten ,Trunks and the Super Namek picollo. This would have made Super Buu at least almost 3 times as powerful as SSJ3 Goku imo. At SSJ2 Vegetto was able to beat up that guy using just his legs alone

There is no evidence to the contrary that the most powerful Super Saiyan would not retain that title with each stage he clears.

There is no evidence to suggest he could even go up a level. If according to you he doesn't even train thern what does he do? Just gets pissed and ascend? If so they why does he get killed?

I repeat, Broli is raw power ith a sadistic edge that would give the arrogant Fusion more than it could handle. Just look at how it behaved during it's last short stint! Difference is Broli won't bother with the idioctic rambling of an Omega, Broli is driven so you can expect a full out assault the likes of which haven't been seen in any of the franchise's history.

I disagree SSJ4 Gogeta would have been I estimate over a 100 times more powerful then SSJ3 Goku (Its all conjecture but thats what I think). Even IF Brolli could get to SSJ3 he would have the KI weakness of course you're probaly going to say he wouldn't because he's Legendary or something. No proof of that so I go with what Canon says about the SSJ3 form.. So I dont think Brolli would stand much of a chance

Seeing that Brolli never actually rose to SSJ2, not to mention SSJ3, it's all prone to debate. Precisely why I chose it.

Indeed

Genesis 1.0 said:

lol, take it or leave it.:)

Nice way to get yourself BANNED for a month!

I will not tollerate any images with "FU" in them, this is still a kid-friendly site!

lol good job Excel, he was getting pretty childish.

ssj3 broly versus ssj4 goku OR ssj4 vegeta would make more sense.

gogeta is just too powerful.

I don't think SSJ3 Brolli coud beat SSJ2 Vegetto to be honest

Genesis 1.0 said:
Quite frankly, we never saw Broli at the heights that we've seen Vegeta or Goku rise but that's probably because had he ever gone that high nobody would have been able to lay a hand on him, as it was he mopped the floor with Vegeta, and Goku at a simple SSJ. So to make things fair we have the pinnacle of power in the GT series, a Fusion of SSJ4 taking on Broli at level 3. Who takes the cake?

are u on drugs????

brolly is only a USSJ, or LSSJ

ssj4 >>>> ssj3

fusion >>> non fusion

gogeta ssj4 >>> any char ever in dnz, db and dbgt

this shouldnt be hard to figure out

i cant believe people are seriosuly sitting here debating this garbage brolly never went past ssj1 how does he jump to ssj3?????

Brolly couldnt even beat goku with powers from 3 othe half dead ssj's and a namek

Perfect Cell>>> brolly

Guyverjay said:
Brolli got beaten by SSJ1 Goku (maybe 2, hard to tell), SSJ1 goten and maybe (even though I don't believe he was 2) a weaker untrained SSJ2 Gohan with a Kamehameha. THAT wouldn't even beat SSJ3 Goku let alone Vegetto or Gogeta. The difference in power from the Fused guys is immense (two kid SSJ1's fused became a stronger SSJ3 than even Goku for example). Vegetto at a mere SSJ2 was probably 5 or more times the power of SSJ3 Goku maybe more (he was beating up Super Buu using just his feet for gods sake). SSJ4 Gogeta was probably over ten times even stronger than that. I call brolli a high end USSJ because he never shows any superior speed, he uses his immense strength to just barrel through any blows that come his way. He couldn't even catch Gohan while they were flying over the lava and then he EASILY outmaneuvered him into it. Now a high end USSJ is nothing to sniff at anyway. That would put him at a SSJ2 level with slower speed anyway

goku was ssj1 at that point in time, and gohan was a ssj1 firing that kamehameha look at his hair

why have people voted for broly when it clearly says ssj4 come on 4 is bigger than 3 i.e. ssj4 gogeta is stronger and also it has goku and vegeta( my what a combination)

mystic gohan said:
why have people voted for broly when it clearly says ssj4 come on 4 is bigger than 3 i.e. ssj4 gogeta is stronger and also it has goku and vegeta( my what a combination)

because their idiots

What is wrong with u guys. Don't u know that Broly was SSJ1 when his hair was purple(remember in Broly's first movie when Vegeta attacked him in SSJ form while Broly was walking towards Goku). Then few moments later Broly powered up to USSJ when his hair turned Greenish yellow, this is Broly's SSJ2. When Vegeta met Broly his hair was black.

fusion_reborn said:
What is wrong with u guys. Don't u know that Broly was SSJ1 when his hair was purple(remember in Broly's first movie when Vegeta attacked him in SSJ form while Broly was walking towards Goku). Then few moments later Broly powered up to USSJ when his hair turned Greenish yellow, this is Broly's SSJ2. When Vegeta met Broly his hair was black.
wow this thread bring back memories

broly is LSSJ
there is no limit to his power
he never reached ssj2

besides he the LSSJ if he were to asend that would make him....a.....LSSJ2:wow: :wow: :wow:

Where did this thread come from?

Nice topic, btw.

This topic is one sided. SSJ4 Gogeta is more than likely stronger than SSJ2 Vegitto. And Veggito was stronger than Buu who had the energy of Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, fatbuu, and Gohan in him. Now a regular LSSJ Brolly was takin out by an even weaker version of Gohan, Goku, and Goten. All at levels of SSJ1 (well technically one was a SSJ2, but a very weak one). Now if a LSSJ Brolly could be taken out by those three, then what could a SSJ3 Brolly do against Gogeta?

Sloth7d said:
This topic is one sided. SSJ4 Gogeta is more than likely stronger than SSJ2 Vegitto. And Veggito was stronger than Buu who had the energy of Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, fatbuu, and Gohan in him. Now a regular LSSJ Brolly was takin out by an even weaker version of Gohan, Goku, and Goten. All at levels of SSJ1 (well technically one was a SSJ2, but a very weak one). Now if a LSSJ Brolly could be taken out by those three, then what could a SSJ3 Brolly do against Gogeta?
Dude, it was stated that SSJ4 Gokou was the most powerful being that ever existed in the DB-verse when he first appeared.

First apearence SSJ4 Gokou > Sûpâ Bejiito

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"