Legends Star Wars: Bloodline

Marvolo

Avenger
Reaction score
75728_600x800.jpg

From the New York Times bestselling author of Star Wars: Lost Stars comes a thrilling novel set in the years before the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

WITNESS THE BIRTH OF THE RESISTANCE

When the Rebellion defeated the Empire in the skies above Endor, Leia Organa believed it was the beginning to a lasting peace. But after decades of vicious infighting and partisan gridlock in the New Republic Senate, that hope seems like a distant memory.

Now a respected senator, Leia must grapple with the dangers that threaten to cripple the fledgling democracy—from both within and without. Underworld kingpins, treacherous politicians, and Imperial loyalists are sowing chaos in the galaxy. Desperate to take action, senators are calling for the election of a First Senator. It is their hope that this influential post will bring strong leadership to a divided galaxy.

As the daughter of Darth Vader, Leia faces with distrust the prospect of any one person holding such a powerful position—even when supporters suggest Leia herself for the job. But a new enemy may make this path Leia’s only option. For at the edges of the galaxy, a mysterious threat is growing. . . .

Release Date: May 3, 2016

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodline-Star-Wars-Claudia-Gray-ebook/dp/B00Z3G1VU4?ie=UTF8

I feel bad for Claudia Gray. Apparently there are some LGBTQ references in the book.

I'm looking forward to this book, but I want to read Lost Stars first.

Harloff is talking it up in Jedi Council.

I thought I was done with the books, but I might have to cave on this one.

I will pick this up after I finish reading the box set of Legends books I bought a while back. It will take a while, as I am on book 6 out of 47.

The new books have been a mixed bag.

Dark Disciple, Lost Stars, Lords of the Sith, Tarkin, and A New Dawn were good.

Aftermath was brought down by the writting, but it gave us some interesting information about the Empire post Endor and gave us a bit of new information about Palpatine and the existence of Sith worshipers so it was still worth reading imo.

Why would you be done with the books?
Haven't been feeling the quality or the stories to honest. I liked bits of Lords of the Sith and A New Dawn. But the rest I don't really care about. The Luke books just haven't been good, and I have the comics which I have been really enjoying. I am actually excited for the Ahsoka book because the content seems appealing to me.

Didn't realize the Ahsoka novel was going to be "torture Ahsoka"...

:oldrazz:

This might shock you but the Rebels finale made me a bit of a fan. :eek:

Half way through this, and I love it. Going to have to get Lost Stars. Claudia Gray is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"