Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

2016-SDCC-Hot-Toys-Booth-Wednesday-015.jpg

^^^ I want that Luke and TFA Han in mini bust form.

Here's Maz.

29ckn54.jpg

Last edited:
So many cool collectables. If only i had the space lol. I'm actually getting rid of a few of the things i have, but it's like picking your least favorite child :doh:

I heard they're making a Jaina Solo action figure for the Black Series, as well as Qui Gon Jinn, Jaina was the fan pick. Hopefully they'll do a Darth Bane and Starkiller one eventually. Would love to have those.

I picked up the Darth Revan (Black Series) off amazon. Paid a little more than I liked... but I've yet to find it in any stores.

I have the 3 3/4", lego and 6" Revan figures.

Bring on a Sideshow 1/6 scale one. :up:

That's awesome!

This is probably the coolest SW collectible I have. It was a gift from a girlfriend I had years ago, oddly enough. haha. (This isn't my picture fyi.)

star-wars-darth-maul-artfx-statue-kotobukiya-toy-fair-2011-01_480_poster.jpg

With Toys R Us having a going-out-of-business sale, I bought the Black Series Rey from her Jedi training in Last Jedi. It's TRU-exclusive.

I also found a Black Series Obi-Wan Kenobi as a Force ghost at Walgreens.

My quick addition: This Darth Vader USB Charger. If your phone or tablet is running low, you can now use the power of the dark side to charge it back up! Check it out right here on GW https://www.geekwrapped.com/gifts-for-geeks-and-nerds it will blow your mind. I am a collector of all kinds of geek gifts but the USB charger is probably my favorite fan gift (plus the Star Wars toaster). Any other tips? Thanks

58520b819555b15712a2dac1_Darth%20Vader%20USB%20Car%20Charger.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"