Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

What cracked me up is people are paying $30 for a custom Obi-Wan's hilt that was originally was supposed to be included.

0a617069-7e79-41c0-8bd5-5f875667bb92.jpg
He's looking real good :woot:. I see you went with Ewan's head. It's crazy that people payed extra for a hilt. I dont want it that much, mine will stay how he arrived lol.

It kinda makes sense to me. I mean, why would he be older still carrying around all that stuff? Unless he was constantly on the move or prior to ANH he just moved into that dwelling? :huh:

I know I said it before but the touch of having Anakin's/Luke's and Qui-Gon's lightsaber is such a nice touch.

Kotobukiya's upcoming General Grievous 1:1o scale.

Like how you can take off the cape and switch from 2 to 4 arms.

Very nice :up: let's see who picks it up first: Erz or Hunter :oldrazz:

That Lego set....why wasn't that made when I was a kid, all I got was a snowspeeder and Jabba's palace. :mad:

Hunter will get this one.

I do preorder the Vader one that I posted earlier.

I'm Jealous of HR, Erz, and Bim. :p

I would if I could afford it. Hehe, I might try collecting the Black Series action figures though. Affordable and decent looking from what I have seen.

That's the new line right?

That is just the coolest thing ever!

It's a neat idea based on a piece of art, but the $170 price tag killed it for me.

Switch the lightsabers, Hunter. Anakin's should be closer to the front. :o

Whoops, I wasn't sure about that. :O

That's the new line right?

Yeah I think it starts in August. I'm going to try to get the 6 inch figures as they come out. The first four are Luke, R2, Darth Maul, and a Sandtrooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"