Products Star Wars Collectibles Thread

Got this little beaut today! :D

GG010332.jpg

Wooaaa, awesome get! The little green guy looks awesome :woot:

Sideshow unveiled the new Boba Fett ESB PF at SDCC tonight! :D

That Fett piece is even nicer than the Mythos one and the previous Sideshow PF statue.

Look, it's Ben Kenobi in the back!!! :woot: (not exactly what you were showing me though, sorry :oldrazz: :hehe:)

You are incorrigible Bim! :argh: :funny:

That Fett piece is even nicer than the Mythos one and the previous Sideshow PF statue.

Agreed, I promised myself that the Mythos Boba would be the last Boba piece I bought, but this new PF is just too good to pass up. :O

^ that's a nice looking Queen Amidala. I loved all of her looks in TPM. I think overall the costumes in the PT for the most part get overlooked, but are so beautiful.

You are incorrigible Bim! :argh: :funny:
I know :oldrazz:

Agreed, I promised myself that the Mythos Boba would be the last Boba piece I bought, but this new PF is just too good to pass up. :O
Tsss not surprised at all.

^ that's a nice looking Queen Amidala. I loved all of her looks in TPM. I think overall the costumes in the PT for the most part get overlooked, but are so beautiful.

Yeah the costume work in the PT was incredible, I remember you showing some awesome scans from that book you had about the costumes and the work hat went into the,

Knowing is the first step! :oldrazz:

Tsss not surprised at all.

And now Sideshow have announced a McQuarrie Boba statue..........:O

Hunter you do know it was my birthday last month......

^Nice try :oldrazz:

That scoundrel one looks great!

Man that Hot Toys Han looks amazing, I won't have the money for it but by the Force do I want to see it in person.

A video look at the new Boba Fett Premium Format statue. :awesome:

[YT]LoY7l-mbWXY[/YT]

If the new flick sucks me back into Star Wars. You bet your ass I'll be buying figures.

I can afford none of this. :(

By the by, anyone else notice that Vader's canon hilt seems to have become his RotJ one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"