Star Wars First Assault - XBLA

Donut

Avenger
Reaction score
Untitled-3.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/01/star-wars-first-assault-outed.aspx

Last edited:
I hate this isn't on the ps3!! :exp:

I hope this is a spiritual successor to Battlefront.

Disney has made everything go on hold it seems....a precursor to Battlefront III?! Thats cool to hear. Awesome screens too.

Personally I'm glad that Disney is putting the brakes on a lot of this stuff.

I guess if it was not an idea by Disney. Its not going to happen

I think it's less to do with that and more to do with they want to be full steam ahead on Episode VII and the new era of Star Wars instead of keeping one foot in the past.

Early gameplay footage.

IMO it sucks that both this and probably 1313 won't make it. Especially First Assault since it was supposed to be relased this Spring. I understand wanting to focus on the new trilogy, but why cancel an XBLA game this close to release?

Anyway...Hopefully they won't be focusing only on games based on the new trilogy. If so, it could mean we won't see a new Star Wars game until 2015 (if Episode VII makes the 2015 release date).

If everything is getting cancelled. Then I demand that The Old Republic gets cancelled as well. How is that still alive ?

If everything is getting cancelled. Then I demand that The Old Republic gets cancelled as well. How is that still alive ?

They're only cancelling/postponing any projects there were in development before Disney bought LucasFilm. Besides...why would they cancel TOR? :huh: Just because you don't like it? :whatever: I still play it from time to time and they keep releasing new content with the first big paid update coming soon. Obviously it still brings EA money, otherwise I'm sure they would have shut it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"