Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 3

Agreed. Neither does it need to pander to ill-fitting RPG formulas. I hated it with a distinct passion whenever my lightsaber would hit someone and... they'd just take damage. By and large, that should be it, or major damage with a serious permanant debuff to movement.

Combat should be reworked to balance lightsabers against lightsaber blocking and dodging only... leaving blocking with other weapons or defense as valid counters for lightsabers unnecessarily weakens the fiction, imho.

Also, it would also be fiction-breaking (and rather ridiculous) if every single party member could become Jedi. Though fixing glitcthes and having different death consequence clips (depending on where/what part of the story you die in) could be very very cool.

For KOTOR 3, I'd like to see Combat overhauled, though not completely realtime, I'd like to see more breaks from standard RPG formats, larger parties and, most importantly, a socks knocking twist on the level of the first one.

I would really like the ability to have alien choices for the main character, not just a human. A Kel-Dor (like Plo Koon) would be the great

Imagine being a wookie jedi that would be fun to play with lol. Responding to everyone saying RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'd like for the damage-dealing to not be D6 bullcrap. It's old and lame, and there's a reason why we have Pen and Paper RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons.

Intersesting... how would you like damage to be determined? Randomly perhaps? Or an equal amount of damage based on the weapon, independent of the strength and skill of users, victims and situations?

Alien Jedi could be fun, but could make writing a great story impossible, and would certainly make it more difficult.

I would prefer the damage to be dependent on the location of the hit, and the force behind the blow/blast. Not a lame ass dice roll that determines if you hit or not with a blaster when you're 6 inches from your target. It's just bothersome and archaic.

I hate feeling like I'm not doing anything during combat. It just feels like everything is rinse and repeat, there's very little skill involved in combat, and your influence on it is strapped.

I think I'm probably the only person that won't get that. :csad:

No More Pigs for KotOR please... it should be single player so the characters will have witty dialogue instead of "hay j00 n00b u jest zt0le mah k1ll!!!!!!!11"

The Last Meatbag would only use a StarWars More Pig to have chats with us where he makes fun of people he knows. :o

I'd use it to cyber with a Twi'lek, fulfilling a fantasy I've had since the 6th grade.

6th grade? You've fantasized about cybering a Twi'lek since you were that 12? Not even actual sex, eh. Well, you definitely had your priorities straight starting out young.

Not cybering, but I have to settle for that until people realize that Star Wars is a documentary and begin importing slave women from Ryloth.

If only they knew, if only they knew. :csad:

Pathetic Star Wars nerds would be having sex with extremely attractive alien in no time.

I'd be book making for Jabba too. What a life...if only NASA would get off it's ass and follow the instructions I've sent them. "Find Twi'leks with ur probs" shouldn't be so damned difficult.

Your indominable loathing for Sci-Fi is intoxicating. In the bad way.

One time, while you were sleeping, a dude jacked off into your mouth WHF. Yeah, that's right. Think about that :cmad:

That's a lie. A bloody lie. But you ate a spider once. I watched you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"