Star Wars Miniatures

Ironman24

Golden Avenger
Reaction score
I collect Star Wars Miniatures from Wizards of the coast, and was wondering if anyone here knew of a website that sells these figures for individual sale and a decent price, I used to by them from colossagames.com, but they went out of business, and ebay can be frustrating, so if anyone has a website I'd greatly appreciate the help.

strikezoneonline
popularcollections
trollandtoad
cardhaus

.com

what do you need? I have several

Thanks a bunch of the info, I'll check them out. As for what I need its a large list, the problem I've found with the Star Wars miniatures is they aren't evenly distrubuted, I bought 5 champions of the force Wednesday, 3 of which had Luke on the box, opened them up and they were essentally the same figures in all three box's, the only difference was the Republic Commando, I got all three commons, one out of each package.

From Clone Strike:
15/60 Jedi Guardian
28/60 Battle droid
34/60 Darkside Acolyte
39/60 Dwarf Spider Droid

Universe
35/60 Darkside Marauder
42/60 Stormtrooper Commander
58/60 Warmaster Tsavong Lah

just to name a few.

don't buy from Target or stores, buy them from your hobby store.
I havent had problems like that there.

Last time I bought at target I got 3 Vaders, not bad, but the same uc/c figres were in there, the giant fig was the same

Alright, so it's not really the question at hand, but is anyone else fed up with SW minis in general? We had great Micro Machines and Action Fleet lines going when the lines were bought up and screwed over by Hasbro. Now years later we have different scale, crappy MicroMachines from Target, a mix mash of Action Fleet and Micro Machines in Titanium... but worse, the new mini Unleashed, and the huge collection of awesome charecters in the SW Miniature line.
There are so many, but all in different scales. The SWM line is great, but has no playsets and few vehicles, are intended only for a game and are very hard to find(especially if you just want them and don't give a rip about the game).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"