Mace Windu- Wesley Snipes
Count Dooku- Charles Dance
General Grevious- Gary Oldman
Padme Amidala- Mila Kunis
Yoda- Frank Oz
C-3PO- Anthony Daniels
R2-D2- Kenny Baker
Jango Fett- Cillian Murphy

Would prefer if it was rebooted, Qui Gon Jinn was good, but the focus should have been on Obi-Wan and Anakin as his aprentice.

Obi Wan Kenobi- James Spader
Qui Gon Jinn- Daniel Day Lewis
Anakin Skywalker (adult)- Paul Bettany
Mace Windu- Laurence Fishburne
Count Dooku- Anthony Hopkins
General Grevious- Andy Serkis
Padme Amidala- Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Yoda- Frank Oz
C-3PO- Anthony Daniels
R2-D2- Kenny Baker
Jango Fett- Sean Penn

For Obi Wan, James McAvoy would own but for Qui Gon Jinn Daniel Day Lewis would be perfect really

And as for Anakin Skywalker as an adult I would go with Nicholas Hoult and for Padme Amidala I actually like Mary Elizabeth Winstead

And for Jango Fett I would go with Hugh Jackman

But for Mace Windu, Michael Jai White or Wesley Snipes

They will not.

They're just going to continue sweeping it under the rug until everyone forgets about it and the only remnant of it are some clips on Star Tours. :oldrazz:

:hehe: Apparently. And I certainly can't blame them.

It's a bit of a shame for a few reasons, though. Namely, a "McGregor Obi-Wan on Tatooine" Anthology movie and certain planets on Battlefront etc.

Obi Wan Kenobi- James Spader
Qui Gon Jinn- Daniel Day Lewis
Anakin Skywalker (adult)- Paul Bettany
Mace Windu- Laurence Fishburne
Count Dooku- Anthony Hopkins
General Grevious- Andy Serkis
Padme Amidala- Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Yoda- Frank Oz
C-3PO- Anthony Daniels
R2-D2- Kenny Baker
Jango Fett- Sean Penn

But he already played Mace... :o

Why on Earth would they remake three films' worth of chum?

Terry Crews - Mace Windu

terrycrews_zpsmkgcvd1p.jpg

Anakin Skywalker- Stephen Amell
Obi Wan Kenobi- James McAvoy

Anakin Skywalker (adult)- Dane DeHaan
You have won the thread just for saying these two words!!!! Yes, I whole-heartedly agree! #ASM2GoblinFTW

No no reboots, they are fine as they are. You can upgrade the CG some places if you like and add some deleted scenes but the simple idea of reboot its just idiotic. I guess Disney would be tempted cause all of the negative fanboy ism behind them, but its the last work Lucas did on film and it should be respected.

They are good to great movies, just let them be, upgrade the cg if you want but nothing else. Tell other stories in the timeline but we don't need reboots in this universe, leave that to marvel, dc, star trek and all that stuff

No no reboots, they are fine as they are. You can upgrade the CG some places if you like and add some deleted scenes but the simple idea of reboot its just idiotic. I guess Disney would be tempted cause all of the negative fanboy ism behind them, but its the last work Lucas did on film and it should be respected.

They are good to great movies, just let them be, upgrade the cg if you want but nothing else. Tell other stories in the timeline but we don't need reboots in this universe, leave that to marvel, dc, star trek and all that stuff

Thank god this user is banned.... I hope they banned him for this awful post...

Prequels are not good to great movies... They are awful, bad writing, and just plain lazy films. Lucas wrote one draft for each film and just changed some scenes the night before.

1) Jake Lloyd
2) Jar Jar Binks
3) The entire first act of ROTS
4) NoooooooooooOOOOOO ! - ROTS
5) Hold me like you did on Naboo - ROTS
6) Darth Maul, the only good new character, dies in one film
7) Boba Fett is Storm Troopers (LOL)
8) Vader built 3P0 (LOL)
9) There is a bomb in your brain, so you cant leave Tatooine or you blow up (LOL)
10) Midi-Chlorians (LOL)
11) The CHOSEN ONE / Virgin Birth (LOL)
12) Hayden Christensen
13) There is a Sith Lord on Naboo and a thousand Jedi - lets just send two Jedi to take care of it (LOL)
14) Roger Roger
15) Nute Gunray as a villain
16) Anakin crying / whining / creepy stare at Padme / *****ing
17) Walking , talking, walking, talking, walking, talking, sitting, talking
18) Politics, politics, politics - This is perfect for a kids movie that Lucas claims
19) Boba Fett in Ep.2 (Awful...another stupid kid for no reason)
20) No main hero for Ep.1
21) Every Jedi is the same..just jumping around w/ lightsaber
22) The awful characters of Dooku and Grevious
23) Now You're sounding like a seperatist
24) Ep.3 Crawl - Heroes on both sides (WTF ?!?!?)
25) Qui Gon was pointless character and did nothing for story while Obi Wan was ordered to sit on a ship and wait
26) Still can't figure out if Watto was a good guy or bad guy
27) Yoda fights with lightsaber
28) Obi Wan & Yoda suddenly just give up and dont fight Palpatine
29) Ship crashes in Corusant killing thousands and Obi Wan cracks a joke w/ a smile
30) Ian McDiarmid lightsaber skills w/ obvious fake CGI stuntman
31) Anakin killing younglings
32) Padme is not likable and a stone hearted lame *****
33) 3P0 jokes in Ep.2
34) R2 can fly
35) Chewbacca thrown into Ep.3 for a fan service
36) Chewbacca and Yoda are BFFs....

These are awful movies..... The OT are the most perfect three movies you could possibly have. It was just spectacular. The Prequels were a bad homage to the OT using CGI to tell the story.

7) Bobba Fett isn't a stormtrooper. His father was the template for the Clone Troopers. The Imperial Storm Troopers were normal enlisted men.

20) Qui-Von and Obi-Wan were the heroes.

24) That is pointing out the fact that even "bad" guys have their heroes. With the Separatists and the Empire there were people who sympathized with both of those organisations and their ideals. The sympathizers wouldn't idealized rebels and republican soldiers and Jedi. They would idealize people on the side they sympathize with. You have to remember that not everyone in the star wars universe is omniscient like we viewers. The average galactic citizen didn't have all the facts and know that the Separatist movement was run by Sith and all the horrible things they did and not everyone knew that the Emperor and Vader were Sith and all the horrible stuff they did. Some in the galaxy sympathized with the Separatists and thought the Republic was the bad ones. And some during the Imperial era thought that the Rebels were just a bunch of terrorists. It's actually something JJ and Kasdan brought into TFA with Kylo and the First Order. Most bad guys don't think of themselves as mustache twirling bad guys. They think they are on the side of right. So to these people that see the Rebels and the Republic as bad guys their heroes are going to be people in the Separatist movement and the Imperial Army.

26) Watto wasn't a villain if that's what you mean. He was just a sleezy slave owner with a gambling addiction. In short he was a dick. Plain and simple.

28) Yoda and Obi realised the obvious fact that they were no match for Sidious.

34) R2 is an astromech droid and astromech droids go into space regularly. They are designed to work with and repair spaceships. R2 and other astromechs having thrusters is logical and good engineering common sense. Why would anyone design a droid that can operate in space but can't maneuver in space? If we ever build droids that work in space they will undoubtedly have some sort of thrusters with which they can maneuver. Of all the complaints about the Prequels this has always been the most shortsighted. Even when I was at the peak of my PT hatred I didn't have a problem with this common sense idea.

But this is all off topic. This is the recast thread. The Anti-Prequel thread is here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=400411&page=9

If they remade/rebooted the prequel trilogy i would be so damn happy. The one great loss would be Ewan Mcgregor.

I'm casting a post Episode 9 prequel reboot...

Obi Wan: Joe Dempsie (34 in 2021)
Joe-Dempsie-JON-Photo-Shoot-2015-004.jpg

Anakin: Thomas Sangster (31 in 2021)
478276554-actor-thomas-brodie-sangster-is-photographed-gettyimages.jpg

Padme: Maisie Williams (24 in 2021)
LTSUsjbvtWg.jpg

Owen Lars: Daniel Portman (29 in 2021)
13bgnnvgot_GQ0A_14_2373096g.jpg

Qui Gon: Liam Neeson (69 in 2021)
night_run_1.jpg

Darth Maul: Ray Park (47 in 2021)
EdgarHeroes_2686.png

Palpatine: Ian Mcdiarmid (77 in 2021)
ian-mcdiarmid.jpg

Mace Windu: Michael Jai White (54 in 2021)
Sherman+Preston+Presentation+Mercedes+Benz+2-56uOPCPwzl.jpg

Getting most of my choices from Game of Thrones. Obviously much of this would change in 6 years. I just really feel like this should happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"