Legends Star Wars: Princess Leia

Solidus

Knights of Ren
Reaction score
Even though this does not come out until next month I figure might as well start a thread for it when the time comes.

escU05O.jpg

Into the garbage chute flyboy!

That variant is gorgeous. Hadn't seen it yet Solidus. Thank you. :up:

This is my most anticipated comic of the first group. Not enough good Leia centric material out there and it is being written by Mark Waid. I wish it was an ongoing series, but I will take what I can get. :yay:

No problem.

I'm excited for it as well. I was under the belief that the Darth Vader/Princess Leia series took place prior to ANH. But I'm glad to see they are both post ANH.

Last edited:
I am going to be all over this when it comes out. :woot:

So anyone else read this? I picked up the standard cover and a variant today and I really enjoyed it. :woot:

I tried to buy it from the comix app this morning, but it said that the payment services were down so im gonna try again tonight. What I read of the sample tho seemed pretty good.

Did not like the art at all, and am septical of the second character... screams traitor from that aura.

But overall I'll follow it. No matter what - it feels good to be able to follow this new EU from the get go.

I wasnt a fan of the art either. Pretty atrocious at times.

While all of the new Marvel books have been good so far, something about this one didn't hit me the same way the other two books have. I hope the second issue cranks it up a bit.

I liked Brian Woods' Leia-centric Star Wars series more, at least for the first issue. I thought the artwork was decent for this one.

I realy liked this moment

tumblr_nlft11V3Kx1u89zbpo1_1280.jpg

Been loving the way these comics have been referencing stuff from the Prequels, it always looks so mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"