Star Wars: Rebels - Part 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Rebels' started by Thread Manager, Nov 14, 2014.

1. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

Yeah, a well trained Dark Sider, but not Snoke and not a Sith.

Well there you go. :up:

2. Marvolo Registered

Or an insane Mace Windu.:sly:

3. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

[​IMG]

4. godisawesome Registered

You could also have Thrawn join with Sloane as one half of the First Order that doesn't really see eye to eye with Snoke's faction whe he joins them. Of course, you'd then have to have the same faction lose so that Snoke can become Supreme Leader and General Hux as a main military leader. Hux has got to back stab some people, after all.

5. scarlet-witch Stormborn

Hera's voiceover in the trailer makes me think she's the only one of the Rebels crew that actually lives.

6. Optimus Prime Registered

Since Hera is on a ship 99.9 % of the time that makes sense & because of Rogue One we know Chopper lives & for all we know Kanan die's & Ezra gives up being a Jedi / Rebel & exiles himself & Sabine can go running back to her people & run that Planet leaving behind her Rebel life

7. TheVileOne Registered

Sam Witwer actually made this comment at Celebration. But I've had the same suspicion as well. Ultimately all of them are going to die except Hera and Chopper.

8. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

I think there is a good chance Hera, Chopper and Sabine survive. The rest, totally up in the air imo.

9. Supa Registered

The only Ghost member I could see dying is Kanan. Hera and Chopper survive up to Rogue One, and Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb seem unlikely to be killed off.

10. Roose Bolton Son of Katas

I think by the end it'll be Hera (who we know lives up to the events of Return of the Jedi) Sabine, Ezra, Chopper and Rex who survive.

It could go either way with Zeb, because he's a fairly insignificant character. Kanan I think, is most definitely going to die.

11. Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

Zeb needs to retire with Kallus...

Kanan is the most likely to die. But, with all the Bendu and talk about The Balance, I'm leaning toward him and Ezra stop being Jedi, and sort of set up shop on Lothal.

12. Brother Jack The Penitent Man

Kanan seems to be nearing the end of his arc. He completed his Jedi training, was blinded, and has admitted that he has little left he can teach Ezra. He's not long for the world. The fact that he's officially been christened a Jedi knight would just on its own require him not to make it.

The other characters I'm less certain about, largely because I don't know how dark Filoni and co. want to push it, or even how much they're allowed to. Hera, Chopper, and Sabine feel safe and we already know Rex survives. Zeb and Ezra are the wild cards, especially Ezra since he is ostensibly the lead of the show and his supposed trajectory has been thrown in the air post-Maul.

13. TheVileOne Registered

Ezra should be killed off. You can't have an active Jedi running around during episodes IV-6.

14. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville

I could see Ezra possibly living. If Kanan, Zeb, & Sabine die, it could cause him to go into exile. He could head to Tattooine and chill with Kenobi. :o

But yeah, I always thought from the beginning most of these characters were toast. But we shall see.

Also, I really hope we get a Thrawn-centric episode in Season 4. Seeing Zahn & Filoni hanging out at SWCO got me hoping he may be involved with an episode or two of Rebels... which would be cool. I just finished the Thrawn book, and loved it. Especially the little twist they put in there.

#714 Karelia, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  15. scarlet-witch Stormborn

If they're going to kill Kanan, Ezra has to go too. Like Vile One said, you can't have active Jedi during the OT.

Sabine, Zeb, Kallas and probably Rex could all die, IMO. Hero deaths for all of them.

16. Roose Bolton Son of Katas

Rex and Hera both survive up till at least the Battle of Endor, per the stuff they showed off at Celebration.

17. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville

Making Rex the bearded guy on Endor in ROTJ is awesome. I think a lot of fans were theorizing it was him for awhile, now that it's a great possibility, if not confirmed at SWCO is too cool.

18. Marvolo Registered

I know about Rex being the bearded soldier on Endor, but what did they reveal about Hera?

19. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville

She's mentioned in Rogue One when they're at Yavin. Someone over a loudspeaker announces "General Syndulla" to be summoned for a briefing.

20. Marvolo Registered

I know about that. Im asking about evidence that she is involved in the Battle of Endor.

21. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville

I think in the Forces of Destiny cartoon she's going to be involved with Leia on the Battle of Endor.

22. terry78 He will eat YOU... if you are wrong

Well, Chopper survives obviously. Those ****ing droids survive everything, boy.

23. Hunter Rider Ronin

I loved the shot of Hera in the Rbel helmet and flight suit, and her voiceover was perfect and sadly foreboding. I also dug the look of all the Mandalorian stuff with Bo-Katan and Ezra even getting his own funky helmet and Jetpack combo going. :D

24. Roose Bolton Son of Katas

Her story in Forces of Destiny is about her on Endor helping Leia and Han during that operation.

What we need now is a re-re-re-release of RotJ with a green Vanessa Marshall CGI'd into the background.

25. TheVileOne Registered

Poor Hera. Only she and Chopper are going to make it out of this show alive :(